Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
14 years 4 months ago #11879 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Shouldn't be too costly at the moment..Practically every store in the city here is having January sales. I should imagine it's the same in other parts of the world?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11899 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:2010 Calendar
i'll look to see if i can find one that is having a sale and see if they have the books *grins*

More
14 years 4 months ago #11958 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:2010 Calendar
I didn't know that book was by Voltaire....hmmm. I want Emilie Autumn's biography as well....so now that we're all off topic...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11966 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:2010 Calendar
there are a lot of books i'd lvoe to get and i'm so going to look up the two books and try and get them.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13772 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:2010 Calendar
I got the calendar! A friend of mine just randomly ran across it and immediately snatched it up for me. I seem to have run across a bit of a typo in it though. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this . . . :unsure:

More
14 years 3 months ago #13781 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:2010 Calendar
cemwerewolf wrote:

I got the calendar! A friend of mine just randomly ran across it and immediately snatched it up for me. I seem to have run across a bit of a typo in it though. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this . . . :unsure:

Haven't had a close enough look at it to notice typos yet. :P Despite it being late January already. Bah. How time flies. My calendar isn't even nailed up on my wall yet.

I'll keep an eye out and look through my calendar tomorrow.

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds