Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
14 years 4 months ago #11579 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:2010 Calendar
SkieShauphen wrote:

Ugh..I'm so mad now. I went to the store to get the calendar, and they are out of stock......grrrrrrrr
*rips hair out*

Did you ask if they could order you one? If they had them in before, they should be able to get them again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11591 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Yes, I asked. They said there are none in stock which I find hard to believe. There were 10 of them on the shelf just 4 days ago and those same 10 were sitting there for 2 weeks. I KNOW someone didn't come in and buy them all. They are hiding them from me, I just know it. Anywho, they said they won't be getting a new shipment until January. So I figure I'll just wait until they get Gothic Charm School in and when I go pick it up I'll check and see if they have the calendar in.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11621 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:2010 Calendar
i hope they get more in and what is Gothic Charm School? is it a book? and if so who wrote it

More
14 years 4 months ago #11645 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:2010 Calendar
necie1286 wrote:

i hope they get more in and what is Gothic Charm School? is it a book? and if so who wrote it

It's a book by Jillian Venters. There's a topic titled \"very interesting - gothic charm school\" on the forum.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11689 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Yes, we have a topic about it. I searched for the calendar again yesterday, but they didn't have it. Of course, they did have Gothic Charm School in, so I got and started reading it last night.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11694 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:2010 Calendar
oh, you're making me want to buy Gothic Charm School and Paint it Black: A Guide to Gothic Homemaking... not so much a calendar

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds