Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
14 years 4 months ago #10481 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:2010 Calendar
a sign would do good if anyone would read them and obey them. but i don't think anyone would.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10491 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:2010 Calendar
:laugh: I've wandered into sections of stores I shouldn't have before - The 'sign' given was a teeny-tiny plaque with teeny-tiny writing, very high up and out of my immediate sight.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10531 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Just the same with the store back in my home town. There originally wasn't a sign, that is, until the store became a little more popular. Then they put up a tiny little sticker on the door right next to the 200 other stickers with little red lettering saying that you must be at least 16 to enter, 18 to get a piercing without adult supervision as well as 18 to go into the back room. They only put it up so younger kids couldn't go home crying to their parents what they saw and sue or something. It's retarded.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10536 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:2010 Calendar
I guess that's why they call it \"fine print\". If they have a warning up somewhere, even if it's almost obscured from view, then I guess they're following the letter of the law.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10558 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:2010 Calendar
yeah. as long as they put something up they can do it how ever they want.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10560 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:2010 Calendar
That's the problem with a lot of such laws. There's always a loop hole if you look hard enough and businesses always seem ready to exploit that.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds