Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8895 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:2010 Calendar
I still keep looking in every shop I pass that has calendars, but no luck yet. If I can't find it here soon, I will start looking online.

Ah, I see it on Amazon.com! At least I will have it, eventually...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by scootiebee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8913 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Does anyone know how many months the 2009 calendar covers?

They're going pretty cheap now that its the end of the year and I'm tempted to buy just to look at the pretty artwork..Gutted that none of the older calendars are going for cheap. :dry:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8956 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Envy wrote:

Does anyone know how many months the 2009 calendar covers?

They're going pretty cheap now that its the end of the year and I'm tempted to buy just to look at the pretty artwork..Gutted that none of the older calendars are going for cheap. :dry:

There's a 2 page picture for September - December 2008, then one page each for all of 2009. I won't tell you what they are though, you'll have to buy it to see!

More
14 years 5 months ago #8957 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:2010 Calendar
i ordered mine, maybe it will beat my free catalog

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9031 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:2010 Calendar
Morgana wrote:

There's a 2 page picture for September - December 2008, then one page each for all of 2009. I won't tell you what they are though, you'll have to buy it to see!

Ah, thanks! I've bought a 2009 calendar now, just to stare at. :P It was only 2 pounds anyway. O.O Bargain.

Definately buying the 2010 one as soon as I find it. :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9055 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:2010 Calendar
not the place to stir things up with rival companies, but i myself have always gotten the calendar from MONOLITH GRAPHICS as well,if not instead of Alchemy's
1) A.G.'s starts on Monday; which while correct, throws a person off after so many years of \"normal calendars\" 2) Monolith puts fun little factoids on the calendar; like who was born what day or when Stoker wrote dracula,etc...
I get Alchemy's more or less for the artwok (like i put in the suggestion box, they should sell lithographs as well as posters)

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds