Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
12 years 6 months ago #35993 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I finally found the 2012 calendar at HMV... they seemed to be later than usual in stocking them this year. April, November and September are my favourites, although there are none that I dislike.

I may have to go to HMV and see if I can find one. I've never actually seen Alchemy calendars in store where I live but there is a small HMV at the mall. Hope they have it. :)

Yeah, I've never seen them in stores either, even when I went to Birmingham's HMV (which is absolutely massive and is several floors I seem to recall).

I've always bought mine online. :huh:

Well, I went to HMV today and had no luck finding it so I guess I'll have to buy it online as well.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36091 by cemwerewolf
Got my calendar today. There was a little kiosk set up at the mall that was selling calendars so I took a look and there it was! :laugh:

More
12 years 6 months ago #36127 by firensia
cemwerewolf wrote:

Got my calendar today. There was a little kiosk set up at the mall that was selling calendars so I took a look and there it was! :laugh:

Wow, so it is actually widely available in Canada. lol I already ordered it from The Book Depository though. Should be arriving soon. I can't wait! :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #36132 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Gothic Calendar
firensia wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Wow, so it is actually widely available in Canada. lol I already ordered it from The Book Depository though. Should be arriving soon. I can't wait! :)

I find it funny how Alchemy stuff is produced relatively locally and yet I see barely any of it around! :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago #36139 by firensia
Envy wrote:
I find it funny how Alchemy stuff is produced relatively locally and yet I see barely any of it around! :woohoo:

Maybe it's mostly for export?

More
12 years 6 months ago #36158 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Gothic Calendar
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Maybe it's mostly for export?

Ah possibly!

Though if so, it's annoying more of it isn't sold locally, physically in the shops.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds