Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
12 years 10 months ago #34136 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Gothic Calendar
Hmm..I think so far, generally I quite like summer and autumn artworks..:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #34143 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I love the artwork for June! I hope I can get my hands on a copy down here...I'll ask some of my local Alchemy stockists, they should know if they'll be ordering any.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 7 months ago #35666 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Alchemy Gothic Calendar
I finally found the 2012 calendar at HMV... they seemed to be later than usual in stocking them this year. April, November and September are my favourites, although there are none that I dislike.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35950 by Envy
Bought mine the other day! ^.^ Just got it in the post. Now to find a space on my noticeboard to pin it on..I still have my old calendar up. :( Clash!

I think I prefer my October image on my old calendar anyway. ^.^

More
12 years 6 months ago #35967 by firensia
Morgana wrote:

I finally found the 2012 calendar at HMV... they seemed to be later than usual in stocking them this year. April, November and September are my favourites, although there are none that I dislike.

I may have to go to HMV and see if I can find one. I've never actually seen Alchemy calendars in store where I live but there is a small HMV at the mall. Hope they have it. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35989 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I may have to go to HMV and see if I can find one. I've never actually seen Alchemy calendars in store where I live but there is a small HMV at the mall. Hope they have it. :)

Yeah, I've never seen them in stores either, even when I went to Birmingham's HMV (which is absolutely massive and is several floors I seem to recall).

I've always bought mine online. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds