Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
13 years 10 months ago #23094 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Calendar
Nice! Thanks for the link, black_magnolia. I recognize a few of them from prevoius calendars, but that's OK... I'll definitely be hunting for one.

Envy, the calendars usually have a September to December page, so I'm not surprised they're out this early.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23113 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Calendar
Morgana wrote:

Nice! Thanks for the link, black_magnolia. I recognize a few of them from prevoius calendars, but that's OK... I'll definitely be hunting for one.

Envy, the calendars usually have a September to December page, so I'm not surprised they're out this early.

Ooh that's a good point. But if I made use of those pages, I'd be using two calendars for the Sept-Dec months. :woohoo:

More
13 years 10 months ago #23131 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Calendar
Hello world

I've not much use for calandars by ex got me an alchemy one once, a long while ago, i so might run out and score this years one just for the art works :D

Hmmmm... Wants more alchemy stuff, its scary i just found a piece from 1977 in my store haha.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23147 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Calendar
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Ooh that's a good point. But if I made use of those pages, I'd be using two calendars for the Sept-Dec months. :woohoo:

True, but they're not likely to be the same piece of art on both Alchemy calendars. I have the main one up in my livingroom, and the Sept-Dec one up near my office, until it's time to move it to the main spot in January.

Plus all the other cutesy ones I get from family for my birthday... which is January 1, so calendars seem to be the first thing anyone thinks of to get me!

More
13 years 10 months ago #23160 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Calendar
Morgana wrote:

True, but they're not likely to be the same piece of art on both Alchemy calendars. I have the main one up in my livingroom, and the Sept-Dec one up near my office, until it's time to move it to the main spot in January.

Plus all the other cutesy ones I get from family for my birthday... which is January 1, so calendars seem to be the first thing anyone thinks of to get me!

Good point, could just have two calendars up in different places. :P I sure miss the obvious a lot of the time..I blame tiredness from posting at 2am!

More
13 years 9 months ago #23215 by scootiebee
Well, the new calendar only has one page for the first four months, so you don't really have to display it for all 4 months, maybe just toward the end of December?

I have already started getting calendars for next year from all sorts of groups who want me to make a donation to them for the calendar (the National Zoo, the World Wildlife Fund, Colonial Williamsburg, etc.) And drat! That reminds me I forgot to pick up a new planner/schedule book today. Grrr. Mine only goes through August, since I get one that runs through the school year, not the year-year.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds