Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #32169 by black_magnolia
I wish Alchemy made some bigger card caskets, so that a tarot deck would fit in. Yeah, I know how there isn't a standard tarot-deck size so this wouldn't really be possible, but I can still hope! ;)

I really like the Magic Box becasue it doesn't have a normal flat cover, but I wished it was just a bit bigger to keep my tarot deck inside...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35352 by firensia
This is not so much an \"I would like Alchemy to make\" but I would like it if the packaging of their jewelry was bit better. For gift giving, the plastic bag is not too presentable. I usually have to buy a velvet gift box to put the item in. It would be nice if their stuff at least came in a black velvet drawstring pouch, maybe with their logo printed on. I would definitely pay a bit extra if the packaging was just a tad more elaborate. If it was at least packaged in a velvet pouch, then not only would it look nicer but it wouldn't incur any extra shipping charges since a pouch isn't as bulky as a gift box for example. Just my opinion. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 10 months ago #35357 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

This is not so much an \"I would like Alchemy to make\" but I would like it if the packaging of their jewelry was bit better. For gift giving, the plastic bag is not too presentable. I usually have to buy a velvet gift box to put the item in. It would be nice if their stuff at least came in a black velvet drawstring pouch, maybe with their logo printed on. I would definitely pay a bit extra if the packaging was just a tad more elaborate. If it was at least packaged in a velvet pouch, then not only would it look nicer but it wouldn't incur any extra shipping charges since a pouch isn't as bulky as a gift box for example. Just my opinion. :)

It depends on the item in question. The smaller pieces are mostly in those plastic bags, while the more elaborate pieces are either in a box, velvet pouch, or in a net pouch...

I have like 5 different original packagings in which my Alchemy items arrived. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35362 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

It depends on the item in question. The smaller pieces are mostly in those plastic bags, while the more elaborate pieces are either in a box, velvet pouch, or in a net pouch...

I have like 5 different original packagings in which my Alchemy items arrived. :silly:

Oh, I did not know that. Maybe it's just the ones I have. Oops. :blush: But hey, now I have an excuse to buy more and blame it on the fact that I want to see what the packaging will be like. :lol:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 10 months ago #35363 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Oh, I did not know that. Maybe it's just the ones I have. Oops. :blush: But hey, now I have an excuse to buy more and blame it on the fact that I want to see what the packaging will be like. :lol:

lol Good excuse! ;)

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35366 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Ooh..I've had all you listed apart from a velvet pouch. What type of items come in a velvet pouch? :)

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds