Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Autumn 2011 New Releases

More
12 years 7 months ago #35347 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I have a couple guy's T-shirts from Alchemy, most are XL or L (when you're taller then the average guy it's not possible to fit into a guy's S size :silly: ), but they just don't fit that well like a girl's fit would - so it just doesn't look good.
I assume if I was more flat chested, then it would look ok, but otherwise it's sooo baggy in the stomach area. I wear them just around the house, and mostly only during cold season under a hoodie or something, so that I don't feel like I'm in a tent... :S

Yeah, guy's shirts are shaped differently or rather, they don't have a shape. Definitely not designed to fit women's curves. They just hide them.

Good thing I have such a straight figure then. I am female...I just don't really have the boobs for it...that and the fast that I'm small and have no curves at all...I have been mistaken for a gay man so many times, it's just not funny...even my little brother's teachers for goodness sakes.../rant

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35348 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Good thing I have such a straight figure then. I am female...I just don't really have the boobs for it...that and the fast that I'm small and have no curves at all...I have been mistaken for a gay man so many times, it's just not funny...even my little brother's teachers for goodness sakes.../rant

I'm sorry Sepulchre, didn't mean to offend you or anything... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35351 by firensia
I just noticed that Glittergoth has the new releases in stock. I'm going to email my dealer to ask when they will be getting them. Can't wait! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #35388 by black_magnolia
black_magnolia wrote:

The items now added to my ever-growing Alchemy wishlist: \"Coco Casket Jewel\" pendant (Did I mention how I love the deco style? :P), [strike]\"Coffin Drop Cameo\" pendant and earrings[/strike] and the \"Chrysler Bat\" hair comb.

:kiss:

Oh, cross that out. :woohoo: The more I've been watching the new releases, the more I've been changing my mind. :P I'd rather have the \"Demimondaines\" pendant and earring then the \"Coffin Drop Cameo\".
Gothic deco all the way! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35390 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Autumn 2011 New Releases
black_magnolia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

The items now added to my ever-growing Alchemy wishlist: \"Coco Casket Jewel\" pendant (Did I mention how I love the deco style? :P), [strike]\"Coffin Drop Cameo\" pendant and earrings[/strike] and the \"Chrysler Bat\" hair comb.

:kiss:

Oh, cross that out. :woohoo: The more I've been watching the new releases, the more I've been changing my mind. :P I'd rather have the \"Demimondaines\" pendant and earring then the \"Coffin Drop Cameo\".
Gothic deco all the way! :)

Ahh..I still prefer the coffin drop cameo. :P

More
12 years 7 months ago #35393 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Good thing I have such a straight figure then. I am female...I just don't really have the boobs for it...that and the fact that I'm small and have no curves at all...I have been mistaken for a gay man so many times, it's just not funny...even my little brother's teachers for goodness sakes.../rant

I'm sorry Sepulchre, didn't mean to offend you or anything... :(

No, not at all. I guess I was just in an odd mood when I wrote that. :P

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds