Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Autumn 2011 New Releases

More
12 years 8 months ago #35313 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Autumn 2011 New Releases
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

For me it doesn't matter if t-shirts are for males or females, I wear both. I just like my male shirts to be small. :silly:

Ahh I would have the same mindset if it wasn't for the fact that male size S drowns me. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #35314 by firensia
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

For me it doesn't matter if t-shirts are for males or females, I wear both. I just like my male shirts to be small. :silly:

Ahh I would have the same mindset if it wasn't for the fact that male size S drowns me. :(

Same here. If I wear a Men's size S, it looks like I borrowed it from my brother or something.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #35317 by black_magnolia
I have a couple guy's T-shirts from Alchemy, most are XL or L (when you're taller then the average guy it's not possible to fit into a guy's S size :silly: ), but they just don't fit that well like a girl's fit would - so it just doesn't look good.
I assume if I was more flat chested, then it would look ok, but otherwise it's sooo baggy in the stomach area. I wear them just around the house, and mostly only during cold season under a hoodie or something, so that I don't feel like I'm in a tent... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 8 months ago #35320 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

I have a couple guy's T-shirts from Alchemy, most are XL or L (when you're taller then the average guy it's not possible to fit into a guy's S size :silly: ), but they just don't fit that well like a girl's fit would - so it just doesn't look good.
I assume if I was more flat chested, then it would look ok, but otherwise it's sooo baggy in the stomach area. I wear them just around the house, and mostly only during cold season under a hoodie or something, so that I don't feel like I'm in a tent... :S

Yeah, guy's shirts are shaped differently or rather, they don't have a shape. Definitely not designed to fit women's curves. They just hide them.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #35334 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Autumn 2011 New Releases
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Yeah, guy's shirts are shaped differently or rather, they don't have a shape. Definitely not designed to fit women's curves. They just hide them.

Yup. :( I might as well be wearing a potato sack if I wanted that kind of figure! Pricey things shirts are too..So..Yeah. >.< Grr!

More
12 years 8 months ago #35343 by black_magnolia
Yeah, I rather buy something I'm more comfortable in and which looks better on me, then pay for something which I'll essentially just wear around the house and garden...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds