Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Usernames

More
14 years 1 month ago #18897 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Forum Usernames
scootiebee wrote:

Start writing, and maybe it will be less of a mystery. Sometimes that's the only way to get from point a to point b, to begin. Since you know the ending, maybe the journey will take you there.

I agree with scotiebee, sometimes you just have to start and then just go with the flow. Afterwards you can always go back a rewrite the parts you don't like anymore.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18903 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Forum Usernames
my nick is a derivate of my name Milana, since I have a lot of nicknames, millkins was simply one of them, I think my ex thought of that, since I like Japanese culture he thought it sounded more oriental....dunno why though. And the reason I have so much nick's is because everyone is having trouble pronouncing my name, which of course I find very ridiculous :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19919 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Forum Usernames
My nickname is taken from the Bible, it has two forms: Kelitah or Kelaiah. I like Bible names, especially the ones that are not common. The name Kelaiah means voice of the Lord, gathering together.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #21923 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Forum Usernames
Well... Nect is short for Nectanabis (or Nectanabo) who was a great Egyptian Pharaoh who wield great Energetic power and control. So I thought it would be a nice tribute and representation of what may dwell within. ;)

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Nect.

• AvaloN
  • Someday, life will be fairer,Need will be rarer...
More
13 years 11 months ago #21931 by AvaloN
Replied by AvaloN on topic Re:Forum Usernames
that's a good question!
we all know about AVALON [aurthurs land]. Avalon was associated from an early date with immortal beings such as Morgan le Fay.
i prefer using that nickname cause avalon is a dreamy world-I AM DREAMY-without pain....
:kiss:

Show me your moon burns
Take me as the moon burns
The freezing moon
Making things real for me
The killing Moon
Making things happen for me

More
13 years 11 months ago #21984 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Forum Usernames
Mine is named by AG artwork. It's dragon named Serpenvicis. And it's cool name :P

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds