Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Usernames

More
14 years 1 month ago #18749 by Verminaard Draconis
For me, I use my Magic name for that and I also will using it for making Tattoos!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18791 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Forum Usernames
Not sure if I've posted in this one already. My name has a special meaning to me. It was sent to me in a dream...sort of...and there was a man whose name was Skie Shauphen. He is everything I want to be as a humanoid being. Just out of reach. I'm planning on writing some books with him as the main character some day.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18811 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Forum Usernames
I remember you telling that story, Skie. Very interesting. I have had a similar dream, but I don't know any of the people's names to use, but I understood that they were parts of me, rarefied into a more perfect state. It was three people I saw, though, continuously, a woman, a man, and an animal, but the man and animal were shape-shifters, never appeared the same twice. The woman always wanted me to join her, but I knew if I did, I would never wake up again. I wasn't really sleeping, I was having a psychotic break, but same difference for the purposes of the vision. I have seen them many times, but not for a while (probably best, that, not having a psychotic break in a while!)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18817 by Verminaard Draconis
SkieShauphen wrote:

Not sure if I've posted in this one already. My name has a special meaning to me. It was sent to me in a dream...sort of...and there was a man whose name was Skie Shauphen. He is everything I want to be as a humanoid being. Just out of reach. I'm planning on writing some books with him as the main character some day.

Same for me With Erzemeth! and I'm not juish!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18865 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Forum Usernames
scootiebee wrote:

I remember you telling that story, Skie. Very interesting. I have had a similar dream, but I don't know any of the people's names to use, but I understood that they were parts of me, rarefied into a more perfect state. It was three people I saw, though, continuously, a woman, a man, and an animal, but the man and animal were shape-shifters, never appeared the same twice. The woman always wanted me to join her, but I knew if I did, I would never wake up again. I wasn't really sleeping, I was having a psychotic break, but same difference for the purposes of the vision. I have seen them many times, but not for a while (probably best, that, not having a psychotic break in a while!)

I still haven't figured out a really good plot for the story yet. I have the characters, setting, and ending, but the in between is still a mystery.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18870 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Forum Usernames
Start writing, and maybe it will be less of a mystery. Sometimes that's the only way to get from point a to point b, to begin. Since you know the ending, maybe the journey will take you there.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds