Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Usernames

More
14 years 7 months ago #4437 by anastasia13
it is my name and favorite number

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4453 by Zenith
Well it's not only my AG forum username, but it's the name I go by on the Internet, partly because my real name is dull and boring... my full surrogate name is Zenith de Sade, Zenith, meaning peak/highest point in the sky/ climax, because I'm sometimes very aloof, or sometimes go way beyond any limits that I encounter. De Sade because he's one of my favourite writers, but it's not only his graphic, perverted stories that I like, it's the way he defied the rules and the people of his time, doing whatever he pleased. Mixed together, it may sometimes sound that I have reached the zenith of sadism, but I'm still working my way there :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4477 by natwilaniwartri
Zenith wrote:

Well it's not only my AG forum username, but it's the name I go by on the Internet, partly because my real name is dull and boring... my full surrogate name is Zenith de Sade, Zenith, meaning peak/highest point in the sky/ climax, because I'm sometimes very aloof, or sometimes go way beyond any limits that I encounter. De Sade because he's one of my favourite writers, but it's not only his graphic, perverted stories that I like, it's the way he defied the rules and the people of his time, doing whatever he pleased. Mixed together, it may sometimes sound that I have reached the zenith of sadism, but I'm still working my way there :laugh:

thanks and good luck with that

More
14 years 7 months ago #4487 by TrymBeast
My nickname is a tribute to the Drummer of Emperor (Trym).

More
14 years 7 months ago #4538 by TheAlcherealist
I uselly use The Obscurialist (Obscure Realist, someone who has an obscure realistic way of living) but i have a character that's called Alchemy, she's very colorfull but psychotic. And so, i changed it a bit to The Alcherealist, Psychotic Realist ^^

More
14 years 7 months ago #4539 by morphea3107
morphea sometimes comes from morphine (because i tend o ease people's sorrow , even people i don't know)
but the main idea came from the union of mars and venus ....

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds