Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Signed Alchemy Gothic Flag

More
13 years 1 month ago #32088 by Kuroboshi
I use Blu Tack to stick my flags up.

Does no damage and keeps it up well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32089 by King Pete
great thanks, i thought of blu tack, but thought it might stain. will see if i have some lying around :laugh:

More
13 years 1 month ago #32091 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Signed Alchemy Gothic Flag
King Pete wrote:

i have just recieved my signed flag from the january raffle, was wondering if anyone can advise me on how to hang it without damaging it with pins. thanks in advance

:P For me, I used a bit of advice I got from this thread a few pages back. Little bulldog clips and blu-tack. Just clip the bulldogs onto the top corners of the flag and then blu-tack the bulldogs onto the wall. It works better for the kind of walls I have, but blu-tack on its own might be okay.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #32099 by black_magnolia
King Pete wrote:

i have just recieved my signed flag from the january raffle, was wondering if anyone can advise me on how to hang it without damaging it with pins. thanks in advance

I also use blu-tack. Doesn't leave a stain on the flag or the wall, at least not in my case, but it does take a bit of the wall paint off when I remove it. Already had to move my flags once, but I think it's just becasue the wall wasn't painted well, so if your wall is ok you shouldn't have problems.

Btw. Could you tell me which post date was on the package of your flag? I also won a flag in the Jan raffle, but still didn't receive my flag. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32111 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

King Pete wrote:

I also use blu-tack. Doesn't leave a stain on the flag or the wall, at least not in my case, but it does take a bit of the wall paint off when I remove it. Already had to move my flags once, but I think it's just becasue the wall wasn't painted well, so if your wall is ok you shouldn't have problems.

Btw. Could you tell me which post date was on the package of your flag? I also won a flag in the Jan raffle, but still didn't receive my flag. :(

I, too, have not yet received mine. I live in Canada and usually things from the UK get here within 1-2 weeks, sometimes sooner. I find it odd that I didn't get it yet.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 1 month ago #32112 by Kuroboshi
black_magnolia wrote:

King Pete wrote:

Mine arrived today and the only date I could find on it was 29.03.11

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds