Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Error

More
12 years 11 months ago #33487 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Forum Error
Envy wrote:

:ohmy: There are *two* of them? Bah!

Don't know if you do English law over there, but I recall reading a case (aaages ago, can't be bothered to search up details now) where a guy set things on fire in a building to draw attention to the fact there were no functioning smoke/fire alarm systems. Seem to recall it was in a retirement home and after various attempts to draw attention to the lack of alarms failed too, but can't quite remember. :P

*Cough* Now I don't mean to follow his example, but one does get ideas. :woohoo:

haha, yeah - two! :silly: But as I've said, they just have admin rights... They work for Alchemy in other departments (they haven't been appointed specifically to look after the websites) so they can only make so many technical changes.

That's also the reason there is still a job opening for a web master.

oh, and I'm way ahead of you with the *ideas*! ;) lol

If asking nicely and begging (hey, I tried :p) doesn't get some work done, then maybe scare tactics will? :evil:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33536 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Forum Error
I haven't noticed any errors yet (fingers crossed!) and they usually seem to be worse around the first of the month.

Forum does seem to be a bit slow to load pages today though...

More
12 years 11 months ago #33546 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error
Morgana wrote:

I haven't noticed any errors yet (fingers crossed!) and they usually seem to be worse around the first of the month.

Forum does seem to be a bit slow to load pages today though...

:blink: Lucky. I've had masses of them non-stop lately - And because I have limited time due to revision/exams, I just haven't bothered posting on here because I couldn't be bothered to sit and refresh until I got past the Fast CGI errors.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33855 by black_magnolia
Memory error - how I hate thee! :angry:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3932160) (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in C:\\Inetpub\\vhosts\\alchemygothic.com\\httpdocs\\libraries\\phpgacl\\gacl_api.php on line 271

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 6291456) (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) in C:\\Inetpub\\vhosts\\alchemygothic.com\\httpdocs\\components\\com_kunena\\kunena.php on line 486

Ok - spring cleaning is under way... :evil:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33856 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error
black_magnolia wrote:

Memory error - how I hate thee! :angry:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3932160) (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in C:\\Inetpub\\vhosts\\alchemygothic.com\\httpdocs\\libraries\\phpgacl\\gacl_api.php on line 271

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 6291456) (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) in C:\\Inetpub\\vhosts\\alchemygothic.com\\httpdocs\\components\\com_kunena\\kunena.php on line 486

Ok - spring cleaning is under way... :evil:

Summer cleaning. :P Those have been driving me nuts all month.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33859 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Summer cleaning. :P Those have been driving me nuts all month.

:woohoo: Forgotten that it's officially summer now. :P

Hope now at least the memory error is fixed. I just started to get it like two days ago, otherwise it's just that time-out error which I can't \"fix\". :(

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds