Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Error

More
13 years 1 month ago #31976 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Forum Error
Envy wrote:

That advert for the erm..Website job has been around for a long while. I find it a bit strange seeing as how people are begging for jobs right now over here - It makes me wonder what kind of advertisement methods have been used so far?

I'm wondering whether Alchemy's tried advertising in the local paper? I remember reading something about jobfinding and apparently papers are still one of the best methods.

I'm just surprised a job like that's been open for so long. I know tons have gone into graphic design etc. in the younger generations now, and even if they don't read the papers, their parents or elder generation sure will.

I've been thinking about the same thing!

I've also suggested to the admin to pull up that \"advert\" again up to the main site, to be between the news bits, and also about posting it around on the community sites that alchemy has.

I hope they did post it in the papers, becasue I think that is the first thing someone should do if he has a job to offer. :huh:

I know a lot of people are looking for jobs, but generally for those web-designer/internet technician jobs there aren't enough people with the right qualifications. Those that have the qualifications usually already have a good job in that field and aren't looking.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #32000 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Forum Error
The forum seems very sluggish to me today (March 28)... I haven't gotten any error messages, but it just seems to be taking longer than usual to look through.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32283 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error
10th April..Started getting tons of varied fatal error messages as soon as today started.

More
13 years 1 month ago #32285 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

10th April..Started getting tons of varied fatal error messages as soon as today started.

:ohmy: I didn't get anything *yet*. The forum is only painfully slow loading. :angry:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32457 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error
20th April..

Forums are painfully slow and I'm getting a whole load of 'connection interrupted' pages..I don't think it's my internet connection. >.<

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32459 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

20th April..

Forums are painfully slow and I'm getting a whole load of 'connection interrupted' pages..I don't think it's my internet connection. >.<

Oh! I get a couple of those when I'm on the forum on my mobile phone, but I just thought that was my lame phone.

Other than that, I don't think I've been having problems... Opera keeps 'not responding' from time to time, but I think that's more my notebook's or my Opera's problem then anything else. :huh:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds