Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Error

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29444 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Forum Error vol.2
Yeah, 404 Error popped up for me too.

There doesn't seem to be any real cause for them other than unstable programming but even then it'd be happening constantly and not every so often.

EDIT: Guess what? It happened when trying to post this.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Kuroboshi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29446 by black_magnolia
Kuroboshi wrote:

Yeah, 404 Error popped up for me too.

There doesn't seem to be any real cause for them other than unstable programming but even then it'd be happening constantly and not every so often.

EDIT: Guess what? It happened when trying to post this.

To me it happens while trying to log on, while trying to post, while trying to just open a bloody link, you name it, I get a 404 error. :angry:

I got a feeling it's always roughly at the same time, don't you think? Last time I could swear it was also just a couple of days after the 1st when I deleted the spam threads and when the raffle results were due... :unsure:

:angry:

I'm going out to get some fresh air and try to calm down and do some studying, I don't think screaming at the admin over pm would get the problem fixed, but mind you, I'm tempted... *evil-grin*

Sorry I can't do anything about it, so just keep on refreshing... Good night!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29450 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error vol.2
Hm. The errors were only temporary for me. I was getting them earlier so I couldn't be bothered with posting, but now (even with extra-caution) everything seems to be working fine.

Knowing my luck, it'll give me the 404 as soon as I post this.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29460 by black_magnolia
I'm still getting a lot of 404 errors, even more then yesterday. :(

Envy, I think you were lucky and just stumbled to the forum when there was a short period without errors, maybe the computer pixies decided to take a coffee break. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29536 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Forum Error vol.2
black_magnolia wrote:

I got a feeling it's always roughly at the same time, don't you think? Last time I could swear it was also just a couple of days after the 1st when I deleted the spam threads and when the raffle results were due... :unsure:

Yes, I thought the same thing... it always seems to happen to me around the first of every month.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29666 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Forum Error
Did anyone besides myself have problems with the site again? :unsure:
I didn't really get more 404 errors like last time, but every AG.com link I tried needed ages to load or it didn't load at all but google gave be some \"oops! couldn't contact you to the link, try searching for another...\" (I assume that's becasue of the installed google toolbar), but still thought I'd ask about it, because I know it wasn't my pc or conection as all other websites worked normally for me.

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds