Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Error

More
13 years 7 months ago #26432 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error vol.2
My points system is up and running again. :P And I've noticed there's a spiffy new 'basic information' bit too.

Shame I'm awful at 'About Me's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #26437 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

My points system is up and running again. :P And I've noticed there's a spiffy new 'basic information' bit too.

Yes, I've noticed it too, but I didn't think it was worth mentioning because it's practically impossible for any other member to see that piece of info there. I'm not sure why the admin put it there, but I didn't bother asking him, he'll have his reasons.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #26451 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Yes, I've noticed it too, but I didn't think it was worth mentioning because it's practically impossible for any other member to see that piece of info there. I'm not sure why the admin put it there, but I didn't bother asking him, he'll have his reasons.

Oh, really? It's not available to view on a forum profile or anything?

Hmm. Odd.

Ah well. Glad I didn't take time to fill it out then.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27227 by Envy
I'm getting a *lot* of 404 errors today. :angry:

More
13 years 6 months ago #27235 by black_magnolia
Argh!!! :angry: I'm also getting a lot of 404 errors! :angry: My guess would be another space problem wth the server, but maybe it's just a one time thing this time? I'll point it out to the admin and cross my fingers that the problem disappears by itself...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27240 by Envy
Mm I found it strange, particularly as the errors have appeared early in the month.

I would've thought space would be less of an issue as you've started to clear up the large threads at the start of every month and I would presume there's a lot less stuff on this server than there was before, when some threads became enormous... :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds