Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy?

More
14 years 6 months ago #8866 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Alchemy 2
Can't remember if i shared this story before on another topic or not...if so,please forgive:
i first caught sight if Alchemy products at a small goth shop in a flea market in the mid-late 90s. Think my first purchase was the \"OR PHILOSOPHY\" t-shirt. from then on, it's been a tradition to at very least get the catalogue every year if not at least a t-shirt or two

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8905 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy 2
Hmm..I first came across Alchemy after seeing the 'Betrothal' ring whilst shopping online a fair while ago, which led me to this site.

My eyes sure were opened that day. The detail in Alchemy's pieces are..Breathtaking. :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #8926 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Alchemy 2
I think I was seven years old. I love all fantasy, death, and occult things. I had a boring childhood for the most part, but the worlds I visited in books were amazing..I still love to lose myself in my books. Anyways I found advertisments for the jewelry and I love to imagine what witches and wizards wore so I followed it, and goth wasn't popular in my hometown when I was grown up so I just liked it to myself. Then when I got older I found pieces in shops and now I got tons off Ebay. (Sorry still haven't gotten my catalog to make purchases from), but I am excited none the less.. I have the little cauldron and it is perfect for two rings and bunch of small earrings. I love it. Bracelet, necklaces, ring, and have to get some earrings now. I always get great comments on my Requium Aeternam bracelet, I have to tell them what it means in Latin. But I have loved this line for awhile, but didn't have to funds, til later in life. Even when I was in Europe I saw pieces all over Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and France.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19148 by agjoe
Replied by agjoe on topic How did you discover Alchemy?
Hi There,

Not sure if this has been done before or not, but I was just interested.

How did everyone come across Alchemy?

Would love to know where everyone discovered the weird and wonderful world of Alchemy Gothic....

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #19161 by black_magnolia
agjoe wrote:

Hi There,

Not sure if this has been done before or not, but I was just interested.

How did everyone come across Alchemy?

Would love to know where everyone discovered the weird and wonderful world of Alchemy Gothic....

Done before, I'll merge it in a moment when I find it or them...

I think I wrote my story somewhere on the forum, but I don't have the energy to re-read every single thread and try to get all those off-topic posts together, as I remember we discussed a lot more about this...
Anyways...

I was searching the web for gothic jewellery and somehow my search got me to Alchemy's wonderful website. I remember a time when there was not much stuff on the site, but just the products catalogue. I just kept watching the website and hopping that one day I'll have an opportunity to buy something, and now I have a nice collection of jewellery and other beautiful products. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19194 by Verminaard Draconis
I went to a Heavy Metal shop that have Alchemy Gothic and I bought a necklace to one of my friend for his birthday!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds