Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1778 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy 2
I saw a fabric poster of Light of Chaldea, around 1995 or so. I didn't know anything about Alchemy Gothic then, but I thought it was really cool so I bought it. Then I saw a calendar with the same picture on it (for 2004, I think) so I nabbed that, and found the website from there. I still don't have any AG jewelry, but there's a store nearby that I'm trying to get to. Circumstances are conspiring against me at the moment, but I'll figure some way there sooner or later!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1780 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Alchemy 2
@ Mephista Cenibica:

I'm glad to hear that our friends who live in Russia have access to products Alchemy.
Everyone does not have that chance ...

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1790 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Alchemy 2
i first discovered Alchemy Gothic through a poster i saw of Dark Chemical Wedding. it automatically became my favorite poster that i owned and then i found a calendar which was also Alchemy Gothic. even though the calendar is about two years old i still keep it. i only recently found this site and fell in love with all the products they have. doesn't matter what it is whether it's jewelry, art, or clothing. if it's Alchemy Gothic i know i'll like it. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1792 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Alchemy 2
I needed coffin-shaped cuff links for my school prom two years ago and Alchemy had the perfect pair! They matched the hearse perfectly. Thanks guys!

More
14 years 8 months ago #1818 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Alchemy 2
I first saw AG jewelry in a magazine called Carpe Noctem (which unfortunately isn't being published anymore), around 1995. A model was wearing a coffin shaped ring with purple resin and a mummy inside, that I really liked and wanted to know where it was from. So, I did an internet search & found a place to order the AG catalog from. And the rest, as they say, is history : )

More
14 years 7 months ago #3914 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:How?
I think it was a couple of years ago, when the Romanian Bestial Shop started selling AG products.I Was just visiting the site when lo and behold, wonderous new products appeared before my eyes. It was love at first sight, but it took me a while before buying my first item, as I was low on cash :))

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds