Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy?

More
14 years 9 months ago #463 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:How?
I fell in love with Alchemy jewelry on a webstore years ago and ordered a catalogue through them. I still have that catalogue (quite worn out though) with \"the Garden of Souls\" cover.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1729 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Alchemy 2
hello my sisters and brothers memebers of The Order Of Algoth,

Today my subject is:

You who love the products Alchemy, when are you found their products?
And since when did you discover the magic of their multiverse?
Tell us about the meeting! Or an anecdote.

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1733 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Alchemy 2
Was traveling the city, nothing better to do then looking into stores. Found one, little store, very, very small, but it was closed. Summertime you know, maybe a year ago or so. Maybe, maybe two.
But I remembered the little store, so I got back. Got back a few more times. Fell in love with the Dark Chemical Wedding, and still want that piece. But it was to expencive, so I had to buy something else. Then I got to know about Alchemy...

From there, I'm not sure. I'm not sure how I found this site, but when I did, I joined up just a day or two after. Was at the forum a few days after that, only because of my own thoughts of how a forum really should be... and well, I was surprized, in a much good way :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1755 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Alchemy 2
First saw Alchemy products in the late 90's. I think the first product I bought was their \"Chaldean Lights\" jigsaw puzzle. I used it as a peice in my alter. Soon after I bought \"Count Magistus\" and \"In Search of the Black Rose\", also jigsaw puzzles, and a necklace. I've loved their products ever since, just wish I could afford to buy more of them.
As for an anecdote, Don't think there is one without a painful withdrawl.hahaha:)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1766 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Alchemy 2
I first saw it in my local alternative clothing store and thought that all the alchemy stuff was really cool, but i didn't have the guts to wear it at that time. Then a year or so later i was given a jewellery designing project and wanted darker inspiration, seeing as nearly everyone else's jewellery designs were art deco or flowers. I then remembered the shop, went back to get an idea of the alchemy style, then surfed the website for inspiration, and in the process discovered several things that i really wanted to buy, and so i bought them and being older and more confident had the guts to wear them.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1767 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Alchemy 2
There are a \"rock-shop\" near my home)I saw alchemy products there...long time ago

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds