Show Navigation Menu

Money

More
14 years 5 months ago #10343 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Money Money Money
I'd love to be able to use the e-mail idea, however, I know that the people who I'd send e-mails to probably wouldn't check their inbox until next Winter. :pinch: Either that or I wouldn't have the e-mail of someone who I'd like to send a card to.

I don't know if I'd have enough of a variety of flowers to fill a book and make it interesting enough to keep. I'd end up sticking in daisies on every page. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10352 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Money Money Money
Thank you for not thinking me too tacky, but at least if I send an email they will have something, instead of nothing. I was sending out close to 100 cards a few years ago, and gradually worked it down to about 25, but even then, it is still a lot. Most of my friends are computer-savvy, and won't mind getting an email card. If they like it, they can print it and hang it up with their other cards, or save a tree and just smile and delete it. Not my problem at that point, I guess! :)

Envy, my husband acts like a ninny and calls all flowers he can't identify immediately daisies, so for him, it wouldn't matter if you had the rarest and most fabulous flowers on earth. Go ahead and make a book of daisies if that is what you have.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10353 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Money Money Money
i think all of one flower woul be pretty.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10397 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Money Money Money
scootiebee wrote:

Envy, my husband acts like a ninny and calls all flowers he can't identify immediately daisies, so for him, it wouldn't matter if you had the rarest and most fabulous flowers on earth. Go ahead and make a book of daisies if that is what you have.

:woohoo: That one made me laugh.

Hmm..I could make a book of one-type of flower..Sure would save time on collecting a whole load..

Could make a book of a few select flowers that bloom in the same month as a person's birthday, for their birthday present. :) Ooh ideas..Though that might be hard to pull off.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10441 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Money Money Money
There's no need to press flowers for them to stay beautyful. If you take them out of the water right away, and leave them hanging somewhere, you'll have nice dried flowers in a few days. Works best with roses I believe, and not all kinds of flowers, but it's something that will last and you can still have them in a vase (without any water, of course).

I never send any kind of cards - I can say congrats to the people when I meet them, and give them a hug or two. Works as well I believe.

And by the way... this topic is about money...?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #10445 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Money Money Money
CorpseQueen wrote:

And by the way... this topic is about money...?

Yes, it's about money and all aspects of it like I written in the opening post. I have no idea where to move these rather off-topic posts, so I'll just leave them here till a better idea arises.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds