Show Navigation Menu

Money

More
14 years 5 months ago #10283 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Money Money Money
i sometimes don't send out cards. but when i do it's only to the freinds i really talk to and know love me and don't care about if i give them anything and all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10285 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Money Money Money
The crisis! No money... Pfff

More
14 years 5 months ago #10286 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Money Money Money
necie1286 wrote:

i sometimes don't send out cards. but when i do it's only to the freinds i really talk to and know love me and don't care about if i give them anything and all

I just hate spending money on things that are thrown away. If I want a friend to know I care about them, I send hugs their way! :woohoo: I hate flowers for the same reason. They wither and die and it's truly sad to watch that.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10288 by necie1286
you could always book press the flowers so they are always around. they look beautiful also.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10293 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Money Money Money
necie1286 wrote:

you could always book press the flowers so they are always around. they look beautiful also.

..Would roses be too large to press?

I've only ever pressed leaves as a child at school. :woohoo: Never really thought of that. Thanks!

More
14 years 5 months ago #10295 by necie1286
No Roses are not to big to press. just take the flower u wish to press and some wax paper and put into like the middle of a book then put that book under some heavy books and a few days it should be dry and pressed prefectly. i used to do it when i was little and they always came out prefectly and i had them for a long time

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds