Show Navigation Menu

Things you want to do before you die?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10680 by SkieShauphen
Good, maybe I'll join on your tour as well. :D

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10684 by Thurysaz
See Venice ...

no but seriously, I do not know because I do what I want to do.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10708 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

The landscape of the Island of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, actually looks a lot like Scotland, so that may be part of why I'm drawn to the UK as well. The cultural heritage in this part of Canada is mainly from the UK, so I might even be able to track down some long-lost relatives over there someday.

Mm I seem to recall that if you're a qualified barrister in England, you can only go to work in Canada without having to re-train..I think there's another place you can work as well, but it escapes my memory.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10711 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

(I was thinking, for some time now, about getting a license for a tourist guide... They are really strict here about showing sites to tourists without having a license. If they catch you showing someone the city and speaking a foreign tongue - they fine you with no pardon.)

But what if there was a mistake and you were just explaining something to a tourist? :ohmy:

I'd like to see Italy maybe..I stayed at a hotel once where the theme was Venetian (an imitation of the Las Vegas place)- There was a grand ballroom..Tons of great stonemasonry..And a mock canal running through the third floor, with gondola rides. It was incredible.

www.venetianmacao.com/en/

More
14 years 4 months ago #10719 by Misery Machine
@ SkieShauphen: Glad to see that my goals aren't impossible to achieve. If you find out how to live forever, please tell me. xD

More
14 years 4 months ago #10731 by necie1286
i'd love to find all the family i have in ireland and all. i have blood over there and see if i could find them and learn about my family over there

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds