Show Navigation Menu

Things you want to do before you die?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10438 by CorpseQueen
I'm not thinking of death yet, and hopefully never will. I do want to be immortal, one way or another.

But I'd really like to change my body. I don't like the human look, so changing it into something different would be perfect. Got some thoughts about how - tattoos over my skin (and not pictures; I don't want to be a painting, I want to be a living moster), eyes fixed permanently with some interesting pattern (not the regular white or black), get my ears pointy, add sharp points to my teeth (not file down, mind you; if I file away all the enamel I wont be able to even breath properly! The pain!), change my nails into something more claw-like (pointy nails is nice, but need care). A tail would be wonderfull as well. And wings... not sure if feathers or leather is the best tho. Maybe both...?

One thing I don't want to die from are my dreams. I want to write them down, all of them, I want to write all my stories down if nothing else then to save them. There are so much inside my head that I just can't leave it to nothing; have to show them, if not for fame and glory then the chance that I may change something in the world for the better. One way or another...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10473 by SkieShauphen
Wow, Corpse. You just described everything I was about to say. Are you in my head?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10476 by CorpseQueen
Are you in my head? I was here first, remember? :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #10483 by necie1286
i'd want to go to japan with my best freind and it get as much Alchemy Gothic as i can and to do alot of things

More
14 years 4 months ago #10484 by Envy
Ooh I'd want to go to Japan as well! To the Harajuku area of Tokyo.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10502 by PermeliaOpus
I want to visit Germany, England, Japan, Ireland, and Scotland.

>.>

I want to sky dive, rock climb, and scuba dive.

I want to spend a week alone in a cabin or tent in a forest.

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds