Show Navigation Menu

Quotes

More
14 years 8 months ago #1371 by LadyInBlack
Replied by LadyInBlack on topic Re:Quotes
\"All of life and human relations have become so incomprehensibly complex that, when you think about it, it becomes terrifying and your heart stands still.\" Anton Chekhov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1401 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Quotes
I have a few quotes I love, mainly i like funny quotes by famous people or just friends:

\"Trying is the first step towards failure.\" - Homer Simpson

\"Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity, but about the first one i'm not sure.\"
- Albert Einstein

\"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.\"
- Unknown

\"Yes, because everyone knows that deaf people are, in fact, nocturnal.\"
- A friend, while watching sky news at 5am with sign language

\"OMG OMG COME BACK! YOU CAN STOP DROP AND ROLL ME ANYTIME!\"
- Random girl from our building screaming when the attractive firemen started leaving.

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1418 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Quotes
LadyInBlack wrote:

\"All of life and human relations have become so incomprehensibly complex that, when you think about it, it becomes terrifying and your heart stands still.\" Anton Chekhov

Can't do else then agree. My life has been tainted by the alike. Never really understood how humans work, how they talk and how they react... why they react as they do.

Learning it now, getting pretty good, but it can still be pretty hard. And then we think about the future... in a few thousand years we are this complex - what about the future? How will it be then? And when people got a hard time to adapt to this life, how will they adapt to that?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1420 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Quotes
then take some advice from me: get to know yourself and you'll know others
in my expirience others react the same as me, the only diffrence is that i hold my first reaction and think. most people don't do that.
give it a try:)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1424 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Quotes
I've been trying to know myself all of my life... have more then one personality doesn't make it easier.

Think is the only thing I do, mostly. My problem is to make contact. Just can't start a conversation, and when no one knows you, few will start one.
Getting better, I think, but I'm still far from being a normal person... when it comes to being social. It's harder then you'd think to hold a conversation...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1473 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Quotes
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds