Show Navigation Menu

Quotes

More
14 years 8 months ago #1284 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Quotes
another quote i like was one my english teacher told me in high school. it was from a book we read called \"the once and future king\".

\"education is expereince and the essence of experience is self reliance.\"

it ended up becoming one of my favorite quotes.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1304 by LadyInBlack
Replied by LadyInBlack on topic Re:Quotes
\"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.\" Oscar Wilde

More
14 years 8 months ago #1318 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:Quotes
I loved the Once and Future King....

except, i never actually finished it, now that I think about it. Lots of good quotes, tho

 cantates, avito

More
14 years 8 months ago #1331 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Quotes
Another good song lyric comes to mind: \"You don't always know where you stand, until you know that you won't run away\" Sulphur, from the album All Hope is Gone, by Slipknot.

To me, this means that no matter how strong a stand someone takes on a particular issue, you don't really know how you're going to react until you're in that situation yourself.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1335 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Quotes
Morgana wrote:

Another good song lyric comes to mind: \"You don't always know where you stand, until you know that you won't run away\" Sulphur, from the album All Hope is Gone, by Slipknot.

To me, this means that no matter how strong a stand someone takes on a particular issue, you don't really know how you're going to react until you're in that situation yourself.

I like this Quote and the album:)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1359 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Quotes
there are a lot of good quotes to find in music;)

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds