Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
13 years 11 months ago #20927 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re:Best friends
My only best friend before was my damsel but I left her for being so untrue and unfaithful. Now, I have no best friend but only close friends. We share the same interest most specially on arts and music but never did I share any secrets to them. I don't want to repeat the cycle anymore so I guess I would have to stick on the saying \"trust nobody and regret nothing\".

\"Never rely too much on this world because even your own shadow leaves you in the dark.\"

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20956 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Best friends
I noticed that my best friend choice changed quite dramatically over the years.

There was a period in my life where I was really dependent on music to keep my mind preoccupied so I didn't drown in my own sorrows, and it resulted with a friend choice where all we had in common was music taste. Nothing else.

It suited me then, but I sort of..Outgrew that kind of friendship. I only realised quite late into my life so far that what I was happiest with and what I needed most was a friend whom I could just talk to and relate to mentally. Someone who had similar thoughts and views on things in general. Some of my best friends to date simply have a similar way of thinking to me and not much else in common.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20983 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Best friends
All of my friends live near Montreal, witch means an hour and a half to see them! But some of them come to visit and I tattoo them. Hahaha!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 11 months ago #20989 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Best friends
My friends are like Verminaard's . They live far away from me. But I have few good friends. I am trying to be good with everyone but that is hard to achieve. There will always be someone ho doesn't like you or is jelaous .

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21024 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Best friends
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

All of my friends live near Montreal, witch means an hour and a half to see them! But some of them come to visit and I tattoo them. Hahaha!

Your's truly!

My best friends are similar. The two I've known since I was..11..Both live about an hour and a half's bus-ride away from me.

My college friends aren't really 'best' friends. I barely qualify as a friend according to them as it is really - It's hard to try and make a transition into a group that's been together for years. You end up excluded from a lot of things automatically because you're the relatively new kid to them, even though I've known all of them separately for a few years.

It's a better position being with them than not, though. Don't particularly want to revert back to loner-library-hermit status..Although I guess at times I miss that.

Hah..Thinking about it, I felt more at ease when I was on my own than I do now. Now I feel a lot of social awkwardness at college. Pressure to fit in with a crowd I don't really belong in but whom are the closest 'match' for me.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #21947 by Nect
Replied by Nect on topic Re:Best friends
SkieShauphen wrote:

I've got one, maybe two. I'm very specific and un-trusting towards people so I pick those whom I call my friends carefully. Everyone else is either an acquaintance or a nobody.

If I may, I make your words mine also.

"The truth is, laughter always sounds more perfect than weeping. Laughter flows in a violent riff and is effortlessly melodic. Weeping is often fought, choked, half strangled, or surrendered to with humiliation.” - Anne Rice
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Nect.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds