Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
14 years 2 months ago #16171 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Best friends
NIFER wrote:

I have friends (they are either former classmates, or friends of the university), I know them more than 10 years, I have trust in them. And I say with each of their topics. One friend, who would all know everything about me - I do not have. After all, any friend may turn into an evil enemy...

That is the way my friends are :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16172 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Best friends
I have many friends, but only a few close ones. I think everyone deserves a chance to get closer to you.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20887 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Best friends
I am spending the weelend with my BEST friend ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :woohoo: :silly:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20905 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best friends
I have different types of friends. Then, below them are acquaintances.
Only a handful of people are worthy to be called my 'friend'. Everyone else is just an acquaintance.
My friends are all suited for specific social needs of mine. There is the philosophical friend as well as 'brother'. There is the beautiful friend who understands my fears and feelings. There is the friend I just like to get drunk with. There is the friend I like to hang around for his popularity (at times) and finally the friend I hang around as a cure for my loneliness in a god-forsaken tiny town.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20909 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Best friends
For me \"best friend\" it's a grade, i have several \"best friends\"

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20917 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Best friends
I agree, there are the best friends, the people you will tell anything, and you can have more than one, then friends who you do things with, hang around with, and then acquaintances, people you see in passing, people who you know enough to ask about their families or have a chat with, but not really the kind of people you think of immediately when hosting a dinner party, for example. Below that, there are just nice people you see frequently (the lady at the grocery store, or someone at the bank, or at the post office, you smile, say hi, and that's it.

But my bestest friend is Tim (which is why I married him). He is a guy I can tell anything to, and he will listen, the kind of person I can sit around like a lump in front of and make rude comments to, and will just laugh with me. I enjoy his company most of all.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds