Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
14 years 6 months ago #8522 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Best friends
Happy for ya :silly:

I've had some I'd been longing to talk to over internet, but I guess it's because I didn't have many else to talk to anyway, neither in real or over the net. No one that has blown my mind away, and maybe that's why I only talk to one of them nowdays...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8528 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Best friends
I have to say that I find a lot of close friends via. the internet. There's just something about being able to hide behind a screen that makes talking so much easier, as opposed to the awkwardness of real life.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8554 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Best friends
I haven't made too many friends on the Internet. I guess to me it's easy to talk to someone face to face, and it's much harder to trust somebody you actually do not know who sits behind a screen.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #8590 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Best friends
Zenith wrote:

I haven't made too many friends on the Internet. I guess to me it's easy to talk to someone face to face, and it's much harder to trust somebody you actually do not know who sits behind a screen.

Depends on the individual I guess. I'm really quiet usually - I say next to nothing in 'real life', whereas online, anonymity gives a boost to confidence. Especially as few have the right to judge you seeing as..Well..They don't really know you! :P

People tend not to judge you for looks as well, when you're online. Usually, when I'm wandering around outside, you get many who will immediately single you out, label you as 'a goth' and leave it at that, whereas online, the first thing you're generally hit with is an individual's personality. I find a great many more people I can relate to and befriend because of that.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8596 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best friends
So does anyone here have a best friend that they've met online and then spent a considerable amount of time with in person later on? I just met a lovely lady. She's 12 years ahead of me in age but I've never chatted with someone so intelligent. And it's AMAZING how well we get along. We enjoy many of the same things and, though neither of us are inclined to look into a relationship, we are in fact planning on meeting up some day and becoming great friends.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8607 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Best friends
I have a few ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds