Show Navigation Menu

Best friends

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #8380 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Best friends
i am proud to say i do have one very best friend i can count on when i need her... but i am also fortunate enough to have many good friends and acquaintances in my life :)
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8384 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best friends
All of my friends sadly are moving away even though I moved first. That just means that I won't be able to see them all at the same time. I don't have that kind of money for world-wide airplane trips. Sucks...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8458 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Best friends
Can't say I really have a best friend at the moment. Used to have many when I was younger, but as I got older, they moved away and I've found it harder to find people who are alike and whom I can really talk to or trust. (I live in a city - Most people around here are the type to go around in gangs with hoods up and rap blaring out of their phones)

Ended up relying heavily on my boyfriend for things like companionship.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8484 by SkieShauphen
Lolz, just today I found out that if I get this job I'm looking into. They will give me 8 FREE round trip plane tickets to go anywhere I want in the U.S. I can go see my friends up to 8 times a year completely for FREE!!! Woot I love benefits!

More
14 years 6 months ago #8508 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Best friends
I (and probably the rest of the active forum) whish you all luck you can get :) Say hi to your friend from us then :blush:

I'm starting to believe I need my boy more then I get it, and if we've live the rest of our lives togheter I'm fearing that we'll get too close... If I'd become immortal, and he doesn't, then I'd have to watch him die. I'd get over it in time, but the closer we are the more time it will take...

That's the good about vampirism. It's contagious :silly: I'm sure he wouldn't mind... and the way our personalities mix but still are so different, we could rule the world. *Add to notebook: delete this message when immortality strikes me*

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #8518 by SkieShauphen
Wow...have you ever just met someone on the internet that blows your mind away? Someone who could not possibly be real? Last night I met a woman from Florida. We hit it off instantly sending horrifically long messages back and forth on another web site. Eventually we gave up and switched to an instant messenger. After 6 short hours we eventually both passed out on our keyboards from exhaustion. This time yesterday I was sitting here at my desk thinking that I had nothing to look forward to but work in December. Now, I'm dying because I know that she's at work and I won't be able to talk to her for a good 6 to 8 hours. What weird little twists and turns life has in store for us eh? At the moment I'm considering her a good friend, even so we haven't actually met. The strange bit is that I was planning on taking to trip to Florida anyways and seeing her there would be extremely easy to do. I just might have a new best friend on my hands.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds