Show Navigation Menu

alcoholic beverages

More
14 years 6 months ago #8100 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
I find bloody Marys to be interesting and fun :laugh:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8109 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
Does it make a man a wimp to like 'bitch-drinks' or drinks high in flavor and low in alcohol? I drink plenty of hard liquor but my friends bust my ass a lot because I like the weak drinks too.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8118 by black_magnolia
SkieShauphen wrote:

Does it make a man a wimp to like 'bitch-drinks' or drinks high in flavor and low in alcohol? I drink plenty of hard liquor but my friends bust my ass a lot because I like the weak drinks too.

Order some orange juice next time, want to hear how they let you go on that one. XD
And why does everything that is considered \"weak\" have a description as being a female/women's *something*? I'm sick of it. It's not fair. :angry:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8351 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
I like some wisky now and then.
and some vodka. :)

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8365 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
Those are the only drinks I will reliably have on hand. Whisky and vodka. Though sometimes I keep Grand Marnier around for baking with.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8369 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:alcoholic beverages
I was thinking of buying a bottle of Tequila anyone had the good stuff with a worm in the bottle?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds