Show Navigation Menu

Rudes behaviors.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5811 by vampirelycanthrope13
I love going to the cinema (although i haven't gone for nearly a year due to high prices and a lack of interesting movies), however, the last few movies i've been to have been sometimes annoying at times.

The last film i saw, some annoying kids a few rows behind me threw their sweets etc at me and my friends, actually hard enough to hurt at times, because they were bored! Although luckily they got bored of this quite quickly and stopped, probably because we decided not to react to what they were doing, which i think was what they wanted.

The time before this there were some annoying girls who kept texting in the movie and then talking, laughing and playing the songs on their phones loudly over the top of the film, even after being asked by several other people in the screen to stop, and even after the staff,(who weren't exactly sure how to kick the girls out of the cinema) asked them to stop. It was one of the most obnoxious and annoying things i've seen people do in the cinema.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5822 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Thank You Thurysaz,
I just can't stand people calling others freaks... people say that goths emos punks scene nerds and other ppl besides the \"popular people\" are \"Normal\"...but what is \"Normal\" now these days....Nothing...something always changes no matter how small... you may do the same rotine (forgive my spelling) over and over but something small will change in the prossess and over time things change completely without you realizing it.... and i dont go to the movies EVER cause of the rude people...and if i go i have to bring my 4 year old brother :S Oh well... little brothers can be cute....until they start punching and kicking you and cussing their big heads off lol

More
14 years 7 months ago #5827 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Remember once, when I was at a late night show of the movie Spiderman 3. They had a show the night before it was officially on, so I thought why not, wasn't gonna get up early the day after, but my friends had to, so went there alone.

A bit early, didn't think about the shops closing, but made my time and was among the first to enter. Went in just after a maybe 30-40 years old guy, alone as well. We walk, and I see he goes in the same line as I do, so I follow him after. We walk, and walk, untill we're almost at the other end of the line, where he sits down. Right next to my chair. So I sit down next to him.
Well, the others who sat at our row came later, so we sat there alone, next to each other, in an otherwise empty line... was a bit interesting. Something to remember at least.

Myself, I love to go to the cinema. It's fun, at least if you get a friend, but still. The prices are a bit too high at times, tho I can get reduction, but haven't really read up on it yet. It's mostly ok when I'm watching, and the only really annoying thing I've told you about already. Maybe we got a better standard here, but I just believe it's because people are too afraid to do anything. You do never talk to a stranger up here... unofficial law it seems

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #5840 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Bonsoir sister Zenith,

They screamed obscenities and threw their bottles on the screen???

When I think I am complaining when he plays with them celular ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5843 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
Bonjour sister CorpseQueen,

Sorry but...
I do not understand where you wanted to go with your story.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5868 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Rudes behaviors.
There have been rude s.o.b.s in theaters (movie or otherwise)as long as there have been theaters... unfortunately it is part of life.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds