Show Navigation Menu

Children

More
13 years 10 months ago #23012 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Children
scootiebee wrote:

And if you keep the food from touching each other on the plate, that helps some kids too.

I used to be like that when I was little... if one thing on my plate touched something else, I wouldn't eat any of it! I thought it was just me being weird though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23019 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Children
Maybe that's the reason I never ate sauces or alike... I never ate something floating, so to say, except one kind of soup, when I was small and my parents wasn't tha thappy about it. Maybe it had something to do with the different meals touching each other, but I'm not sure.
As of today, I actually eat sauses but have some problem with soup that I can't see through... not really sure why tho.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
12 years 7 months ago #35421 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Children
Just stumbled upon this and had to share it!!! :laugh: Think this thread is appropriate. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #35423 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Children
black_magnolia wrote:

Just stumbled upon this and had to share it!!! :laugh: Think this thread is appropriate. ;)

AWWWW!! That's so cute! If I have kids and dress them up like that, my family would freak out. :lol: Ah well, there's always Halloween. :) I've never seen clothes like that for kids anywhere though. Maybe they were custom made.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 7 months ago #35425 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Children
firensia wrote:

AWWWW!! That's so cute! If I have kids and dress them up like that, my family would freak out. :lol: Ah well, there's always Halloween. :) I've never seen clothes like that for kids anywhere though. Maybe they were custom made.

Probably custom made becasue that costume looks too well made to be some cheap off the rack thing. Hell, I'd love to do such a costume for my kid one day if I have one - hopefully the little bat will want to dress so spooky. *fingers-crossed* :evil:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35440 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Children
Ahh! That is SO cute!!

^.^

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds