Show Navigation Menu

Children

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #19617 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Children
Congratulations Katelyn! I hope your symptoms subside soon, that doesn't sound like much fun at the moment.

Are you going to find out the gender in advance, or wait until it's born? I think it would be nice to wait and see, but I can also see the advantages of knowing ahead of time, for buying clothes, etc.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Morgana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19629 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Children
You want to know what is scary for someone like me? When you don't want kids and you aren't even sexually active with anyone and during a general tarot reading you are told that it is a very fertile period for you right now and a possible pregnancy is coming. I don't like the sound of that.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19637 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Children
Yeah that's like the horoscope saying the same thing and them I scratch my ead and say WHA?!

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19670 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Children
Skie, this could depend on how literally you take the reading. Maybe it means that you're coming into a period of growth and expansion in your life... you might get a new job that really opens up possibilities for you, or something like that. I've never had a tarot reading done, but I've heard that you're not supposed to take them completely on face-value... the Death card doesn't really mean you're going to die, right?

But if you do meet someone in the next little while, be careful!

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19688 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Children
Morgana wrote:

Skie, this could depend on how literally you take the reading. Maybe it means that you're coming into a period of growth and expansion in your life... you might get a new job that really opens up possibilities for you, or something like that. I've never had a tarot reading done, but I've heard that you're not supposed to take them completely on face-value... the Death card doesn't really mean you're going to die, right?

But if you do meet someone in the next little while, be careful!

Indeed...there are a few I will be meeting soon...protection and pills might be a VERY good idea.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19702 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Children
I show up at school almost every day either goth to the gills, or in my pink fuzzy pajamas. They know me there. :) And most people think it is fun.

And having a \"fertile\" time, I agree, is probably more about your personal potential/creativity/opportunities. Nothing in any reading I have ever had was interpreted literally.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds