Show Navigation Menu

Children

More
14 years 7 months ago #5928 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Children
I see we're like my old group in school... just couldn't stay to the subject.

There is very much to discuss, and I suffer with those woman who had to suffer, and wonder where equal rights went...

I just wonder why everyone have to believe they know best. Especially if they work with the thing at daily basis - its your body, and why sould the world care so much? If you do something wrong, isn't that your fault, and you're to one to regret it? To inform and give all different views, that's a good thing, but when you want something and know you want it bad, why should all other decide?

Now, really, lets get back to subject... Sure, I enjoy knowing those cute little things children can say, those things that will make you wonder, but all in all, I don't really want to be close to them. And thag goes for most children, even adult ones... my boyfriend got a little brother that has a collection of different syndromes, and I try to accept him because he's the brother of my boy, but I really don't want to be close to him... and I really don't want to try and take care of him. Getting a normal child would be ok, compared to someone like that. No offense, but I can't handle it.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5998 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Children
I can't imagine how I would ever have dealt with a disabled child. I don't think I could have stood it. I had all the prenatal tests you could imagine (even talked to a genetic counselor), and would have not had the child if it was not \"normal.\" I can't imagine bringing a child into the world that would not be able to function. Luckily, my daugther is fine. Unfortunately, she is a little too much like me, But we work around that. She has strange quirks, but she is great all around. And FINALLY she is passed most of the irritating things about small children. She is 9, and she is a person now, not a small child. When she grows up, she wants to be an astrogeologist (studying the makeup of other planets), or an astronaut. She is totally serious about this, but her favorite color for clothes is also black, and she tends to dress more like me than I could ever have expected. She asked for dragon jewelry for Christmas this year, so we will see...maybe Alchemy....

I am glad I had her, but I would never want another child. She is enough. I totally sympathize with people who don't want any children, too. I never wanted a child when I was younger. I am rambling again. Sorry.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6000 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Children
i like children ....not all children , because i have seen some really misbehaved children , but that again is the fault of the parents. ..
i personally want to have children ...i cant say that i want 1 , or 2 , or 3because i will have as many as i can support financially ...what is the point of having a child is you cant take care of it ?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10863 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Children
I adore children, and truly can't wait to have my own. When the time is right, of course. They are the most wonderful creatures. As Wordsworth said: \"The child is father of the man.\" I think we can learn a lot from children.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10896 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Children
I'll probably have children late in my life - The prospects of going through pregnancy scare me, but I've always had some kids' names stored away in the back of my mind (secretly). :P

I always find myself looking at the kids of Chinese-White British couples..I get ever-so-curious, because I'm British-Chinese and the majority of my partners so far have been White-British..Many I've known have said that mixed couples' kids 'come out really pretty and smart'..Seem to recall a documentary discussing the intelligence of mixed-race children.

I guess, I just want to know what my future children could turn out like. I get broody at times, even at my age.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12652 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Children
i don't if i'm going to have kids or not. i might but i want to find a right guy frist.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds