Show Navigation Menu

Children

More
14 years 7 months ago #5667 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Children
CorpseQueen wrote:

About this breat-enlargedment thing... I can't see how it's good. Here in Sweden we can get a free reducing of breast size if we got over the cup D (you got the same sizes wherever you are?), but then you've had to go to a doctor for 10 years of constant back-pain and alike.

Big breats can be bad. My family got over the usuall, with me having the smallest size (65 D), with my sisters got up to G, and we talk about it from time to time. The bigger the breasts, the easier to get back-problems as older. And I don't believe it's worth the constant pain to look a bit more 'pretty'.

But I can understand it if you got size A or alike - I've had friends with those kinds of problems. But in general, I don't see how bigger breasts can be anything else then for the modern beauty...

Amen to that! I remember the constant pain my mother was in. She ended up having to get two reductions because of the constant agony she was in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5684 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Children
My sister as well has dealt with such problems for quite some time. I think she's up to size double GG! *ugh*

But, she wants to have kids. So she's putting off having a reduction until after giving birt. I just hope they don't grow too much for her or she won't be able to stay upright anymore!

More
14 years 7 months ago #5703 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Children
Too big breasts can really be a big disadvantage. I have a friend with G cup and an other with E cup, and they always complain about back pain. The one with E cup studies the flute and her breasts get in the way so playing all day flute can get really painful... My mum is a D cup and also has back pains but she tries to do as much sport as she can and that helps a lot. I'mlucky that I don't have those problems.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5706 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Children
wow, the digression is fascinating. Ladies, as much as I like reading about your breats, this topic is about children.

I am DREADED by the idea of having children. Maybe it's my youth talking, or my undermining fear of failing the people I love, but the very idea of raising a child... Pffff.... Not nearly as amusing as the idea of making one.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5710 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Children
Polaristhe2 wrote:

wow, the digression is fascinating. Ladies, as much as I like reading about your breats, this topic is about children.

I am DREADED by the idea of having children. Maybe it's my youth talking, or my undermining fear of failing the people I love, but the very idea of raising a child... Pffff.... Not nearly as amusing as the idea of making one.

Thank you for pointing out how far off-topic we went...

This isn't a topic about having children but about children in general, so you could have also written something more then only if you want to have them. Example: Your experience with children, do you like them etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5713 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Children
ehhh... I like children as much as any other homo sapiens. They come in various shapes and sizes and I saw a few in their natural habitat. As for my experiences, I scare away cats, small dogs and children alike.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds