Show Navigation Menu

Children

More
14 years 7 months ago #5626 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Children
black_magnolia wrote:

And being pregnant (and breastfeeding) will give you bigger boobs without a surgery. XD

yeah, I can say the same thing. My mom got them huge after she had me (I'm the 2nd child), and I know a lot of similar cases. That's one thing I for one wouldn't like, as I'm not really comfortable with large breasts.

And I agree that many parents are not ready to have a child, yet they do. That's kinda stupid. I know this couple that now have a little girl (she's less than one year-old) and they don't even have a place of their own to stay. One thing that really matters when having a child is having enough money to give it its basic needs. I'm not saying you should have a lot of money, but you should put something aside if you plan to have a baby. I remember the mother of that little girl used to whine because her baby needed another diaper change, because she said diapers were expensive and I was like WTF?! Oh, and another thing I do not agree with: the mother smoked a pack of cigareetes a day during her pregnancy--> the baby was healthy although. I'm a smoker myself, but when I'll want to have a child, I'll give it up even before conceivig.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5644 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Children
Zenith wrote:

I'm a smoker myself, but when I'll want to have a child, I'll give it up even before conceivig.

Well done. I can't imagine how hard it would be (not being as smoker) but it would be for a very worthy cause.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5651 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Children
Children are so adorable! I remember one time when I was at a 4th of July party, one of the little ones came up to me and called me the green haired lady (I had strips of blue that had washed out at the time). I couldn't help but laugh!

More
14 years 7 months ago #5652 by Willow_The_Wisp
Replied by Willow_The_Wisp on topic Re:Children
Most of the children I have ever seen are quite, misbehaved or better yet, hell spawn. Unless they are taught diciplin and respect I want nothing to do with them. Man, if only those kids parents spanked them more often.

"They say haveing a heart is good for your health, so, I tried to eat my own. I got food poisioning later that day"

More
14 years 7 months ago #5653 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Children
I have to agree on the breast enlargement benefits of having a child. I went up 2 sizes, and never went back. YAY! But your feet also grow. I gained a half size in shoes, had to buy all new shoes! My hair got thick and long while I was pregnant, but about 6 months later, it started to fall out. Now it is back to how it was before (well, same growth rate and texture, different colors!).

And my daughter has only ever been sick once in 9 years. We all had the flu when she was about 2, and were all in bed for a week. She has had sniffles once in a while, but that's the only time she was so sick she had to stay in bed.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5665 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Children
About this breat-enlargedment thing... I can't see how it's good. Here in Sweden we can get a free reducing of breast size if we got over the cup D (you got the same sizes wherever you are?), but then you've had to go to a doctor for 10 years of constant back-pain and alike.

Big breats can be bad. My family got over the usuall, with me having the smallest size (65 D), with my sisters got up to G, and we talk about it from time to time. The bigger the breasts, the easier to get back-problems as older. And I don't believe it's worth the constant pain to look a bit more 'pretty'.

But I can understand it if you got size A or alike - I've had friends with those kinds of problems. But in general, I don't see how bigger breasts can be anything else then for the modern beauty...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds