Show Navigation Menu

Perfume

More
14 years 6 months ago #6672 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Perfume
With me every experience has a scent for me...guys especially. With Charles I wore Sun, Moon, and Stars Karl Laugerfeld....with Lonnie I wore Diesel Dark Blue....with Thomas I wore CK summer 2005.....Brian I wore Hula by Roxy.....

I have Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly. I get compliments all the time. I have to wear things with musk or sandlewood...dark notes or I smell like wet dog.

I have Japanese Cherry Blossom too, but the Sheer summer spray because I get a headache when its the full power.

Very Sexy Now, Victorias Secret The Beauty of Brazil (go cocconut Black Magnolia!!!smells like a beach)

In Black (my fav dark notes and made by Estelle Ewen)

Secret Charm by Victorias Secret light and surpised magnolias smell good on me

I can't wear uber fruity stuff because it smells gross with my PH balance. No matter what season it is...well Texas has two, HOT and COLD.

The most is 75 dollars...the Ed Hardy set, perfume and lotion... I find body sprays last longer than oils on my skin..I can't wear oil, dry oil spray works wonders, but oil does't seem to absorb in my skin.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6688 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Perfume
I have a small sample bottle of Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly. To me, it smells like cotton candy. Not my usual type of scent, but I do like it, and will probably buy a larger bottle when I finish this one.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #6699 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Perfume
anastasia13 wrote:

Polaristhe2 wrote:

I found myself in Giorgio Armani's Armani Code. (you'd have to meet me to know what i'm talking about. :P )

oh hell, that is a yummy smell. I bet you just make it better :kiss:

You can't smell anything over the cigarette smell... :(

edit: I think you can't get Victoria Secret perfumes here in Croatian, have to check their website but I think they don't ship overseas or I would try it out! I have to try out everything with coconut in it! :blush:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6726 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Perfume
From my aunt, who travels a lot in her work (she's been living in both Bangladesh and Peru for some years each) I got a Victorias Secret body lotion, both shiny and smelling of coconut. Wear it for special occations... at least when I remember it :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6773 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Perfume
I will have to seek out armani code and see if I can smell it. I am immune to cigarette smell, since I think I must smell like cigarettes too. :( But I hope that the Bulgari covers it a little.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6785 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Perfume
Morgana wrote:

I have a small sample bottle of Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly. To me, it smells like cotton candy. Not my usual type of scent, but I do like it, and will probably buy a larger bottle when I finish this one.

it is very aquired taste, on my skin it totally doesn't smell like whats in the bottle...that is why I like it so much. Men follow me, it's fun

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds