Show Navigation Menu

Perfume

More
14 years 7 months ago #5705 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Perfume
Hypnotic poison is my favourite perfume for women. Provided that the woman knows how to wear it like one.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #5736 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Perfume
Retro-styled bottles are real cool... like them more then the normal ones, tho I don't have any myself.

I like anythings named Poison and the like, it just gets my attention... if I like the smell, don't know, but it would be cool to just own something that's poisonous... :silly: Not that I think I'll need it... B)

I too like it when guys add a bit of perfume. My boy doesn't have any perfume, because he's allergic (meaning I can't use it either... hm... still wondering why I like him...) but he uses deo every day, and I like to hug him them... just his smell, the deo that enchants it, and being close to him :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #5774 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Perfume
I don't wear perfume, but I do wear Ralph Lauren Green, I believe i have since the mid 1980's.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #5806 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Perfume
Let me add, which girl doesn't like a man that smells pretty? Sure, I've gone through a phase when I thought the best smell a guy could have was that of alcohol and tobacco. LOL. I actually enjoy wearing men's perfumes', they have a much cooler and mintier scent :D

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6558 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Perfume
I don't usually wear perfume, however it is nice as long as it isn't worn in excess.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6670 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Perfume
Polaristhe2 wrote:

I found myself in Giorgio Armani's Armani Code. (you'd have to meet me to know what i'm talking about. :P )

oh hell, that is a yummy smell. I bet you just make it better :kiss:

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds