Show Navigation Menu

Emos

More
13 years 6 months ago #27516 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Emos
black_magnolia wrote:

I think if people would react more kindly to them they would change to the better...

That's the thing though..Around here, 'emo' kids aren't really picked on at all at college. On the streets at night, maybe, in the town centre in the daytime - Not really.

Most of them at my college are really attention-seeking in nature..I think that has something to do with it. They become 'depressed' and over-exaggerate the SMALLEST things in their lives. It makes a mockery of people who actually have depression. I can pretty much guarantee I've never acted the way they do..I tend to keep to myself as opposed to wailing and moaning about every little thing in life..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27530 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Emos
I quite like some of the emo music. Emos in general don't bother me, cos round here a lot of them don't take the attention seeking personality, they just like the fashion/music, so in a way they are no different to goths.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27552 by Envy
King Pete wrote:

I quite like some of the emo music. Emos in general don't bother me, cos round here a lot of them don't take the attention seeking personality, they just like the fashion/music, so in a way they are no different to goths.

Mm I know a few who are like that. They dress 'emo' and listen to 'emo' music, but they're good people and some do actually suffer from depression as opposed to acting up. It's pretty clear..The ones who truly have it usually don't let the world know.

I don't mind people like that at all. It's just the ones who like to..Hmm. 'Pose' and seek attention, that I dislike.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27559 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Emos
Envy wrote:

King Pete wrote:

Mm I know a few who are like that. They dress 'emo' and listen to 'emo' music, but they're good people and some do actually suffer from depression as opposed to acting up. It's pretty clear..The ones who truly have it usually don't let the world know.

I don't mind people like that at all. It's just the ones who like to..Hmm. 'Pose' and seek attention, that I dislike.

I think everyone doesn't like people that are such attention seekers regardless of their subcultural affinity...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27583 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I think everyone doesn't like people that are such attention seekers regardless of their subcultural affinity...

Hmm..When I think about it, basically all of the kids in my college who had attention-seeking tendencies turned 'emo' (the others dropped out of college a looong time ago to go and get a job or go on benefits instead). They're a horrible bunch too - They 'bitch' about each other constantly..When one's out of the door, they complain about them out loud, and as soon as they're back in the room, they're as sweet as sugar.. And they all have that two-faced behaviour towards every one of their 'friends'..Bleh. Maybe it's just English girls. You don't get this kind of behaviour in China..Albiet you do get other behaviours over there..

More
13 years 6 months ago #27616 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re: Emos
Emos are just a bunch of spoiled teenagers who want a lot attention because they were born selfish and over conceited. They thought doing such things are cool so they do stupid and cowardly acts like suicide attempts, dress in a manic way, taking a lot of pictures of themselves and etc.:dry: And ignorant people are then buying the thought between emos and goths are the same. How pathetic! Maybe if all the people in this world wouldn't be so blinded and stereotypical, then utopia is not impossible to achieve. :silly:

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds