Show Navigation Menu

Emos

More
14 years 7 months ago #6201 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Emos
DisturbiaWolf13 wrote:

and i find it hard tolerating you people,so called depression??? wtf are you talking about? what makes you the judge on who is suffering from depression? and your intolerance only makes it worse for them,not that you care you inhuman waste of resources.Now go make some low self esteem kids feel worse about their lives,who knows maybe you'll get lucky and persuade one to hang themselves by their school tie.

What makes you the judge on what's right and wrong? And you've really made a point; your posts are not worth reading...

I think emos may be a bit too much at times, but in the end, it's what's needed. Is it really better to hide your feels, to ignore them, think they're not worth paying attention to? We've had a sexual revolution, now it's about feelings. Humans are more complex then we let on, but we still don't do anything about it. Sure, we got people to go talk to, we got people who will 'rescue' kids from miserable lifes, but in the end, we don't know anything. At least not how to handle it in a bigger picture.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6242 by DisturbiaWolf13
Replied by DisturbiaWolf13 on topic Re:Emos
CorpseQueen wrote:

DisturbiaWolf13 wrote:

and i find it hard tolerating you people,so called depression??? wtf are you talking about? what makes you the judge on who is suffering from depression? and your intolerance only makes it worse for them,not that you care you inhuman waste of resources.Now go make some low self esteem kids feel worse about their lives,who knows maybe you'll get lucky and persuade one to hang themselves by their school tie.

What makes you the judge on what's right and wrong? And you've really made a point; your posts are not worth reading...

I think emos may be a bit too much at times, but in the end, it's what's needed. Is it really better to hide your feels, to ignore them, think they're not worth paying attention to? We've had a sexual revolution, now it's about feelings. Humans are more complex then we let on, but we still don't do anything about it. Sure, we got people to go talk to, we got people who will 'rescue' kids from miserable lifes, but in the end, we don't know anything. At least not how to handle it in a bigger picture.

err...are you arguing with me? its just if so its kind of pointless because i agree with everything you just said.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6257 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Emos
anyway...I am 30 like I have said before, the kids that I see whining about their lives...usually with their own BMW and more money than they can do with...I have limited amount of money and live on disability...so when I mean little whoa is me EMO...that is because they are sad about nothing...now if someone was really depressed thats nothing to joke about...we get that everyone...It is not an attack on someone that is clinically ill...the two malls I live by are really irriatating because the minimum wage just increased too...most of them just got fired so there are so many teens with nothing to do....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6260 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Emos
hmmm... Emos. Don't really see them around here... Don't know any... Hmmm... Now I'm asking myself do I just ignore them when I see them so that's the reason I think there are no Emos around or don't they exist in my surroundings... I met the term Emo some two-three years ago while browsing the net and reading some comments about them in various English magazines I came across. I would say I'm quite indifferent to them. I would say that Emo is more of a phase that teenagers go through in their search for themselves and that they should get as much support as any teenager going through those teen years.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7874 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Emos
I hate them because here they are usually gays and damaged the gothic scene :S

More
14 years 6 months ago #7911 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Emos
Nox Aeterna wrote:

I hate them because here they are usually gays and damaged the gothic scene :S

Hmmm, I don't think it's fair to call them gay. And even if they were gay, that wouldn't be the problem. I mean, if they listen to their music and stick to their fashon without making a show of their supposed misery and suffering that'd be ok.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds