Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #33705 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Venom84 wrote:

So,i must be very nice or very mad,i have not made my mind up yet.. :P

I have just applied to take in and foster 2 siberian husky puppies,a male and female..

I hope i my application gets passed.. :)

I'd say you're nice. ;)

Two pups aren't that much of work. Well, depends on the age really, the younger they are the more mess they make, but from 3 months up is a walk in the park (more or less). :silly:

I had a similar scenario two years ago (?) at home like you, I assume.
Two two-month old puppies and a 4-year-old Lab mix (you could almost count him as a 3rd puppy). The two girls did a lot of mess, but when they hit 3 months it was a blessing. :silly:

If you'd taken in 3 or 4 puppies - then I'd say you were mad. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #33706 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
Possibly mad when you look at it..1 doggy-thinks it a human,3 children under 6yrs,1 hubby-class him as a child.. :laugh:
And then 2 puppies...

Yes am at home,my youngest is 2,i am counting down the time so i can go into full time work,it gets very lonely...

All i know about the puppies is the sex,1 is about 9months and the other about 6months...If i pass,its going to be very interesting in my house.. :P

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
13 years 1 month ago #33708 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Oh, I bet it will! :woohoo:

Just let everyone know what's the packing order in your house and you've got it. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #33710 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Pets
Venom84 wrote:

Possibly mad when you look at it..1 doggy-thinks it a human,3 children under 6yrs,1 hubby-class him as a child.. :laugh:
And then 2 puppies...

Yes am at home,my youngest is 2,i am counting down the time so i can go into full time work,it gets very lonely...

All i know about the puppies is the sex,1 is about 9months and the other about 6months...If i pass,its going to be very interesting in my house.. :P

I hope you have a lot of space - because two Siberian husky will probably require a lot of it :side:
if you get the dogs, it would be a good idea if you have a small wooden carts that you can put the kids in and hitch the dogs in front, so you can walk them all at once. :P
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Madam_Mim.

More
13 years 1 month ago #33722 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
So have not heard anything yet on the pups..But i will not be upset if i dont get placement,as long as wherever they go they are looked after..

:)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
13 years 1 month ago #33749 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
I'll be so jealous if you do get the two pups. :P

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds