Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 11 months ago #33401 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
:lol: ..i love it.. :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33407 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Venom84 wrote:

Thats good news,hope your mum agrees to it..
Puppies..everyonr loves puppies.. :)


I just need to find a time when she isn't covered with work, becasue she doesn't even want to hear about a dog then.

I think I'll just play dirty and e-mail her a ton of Corgi puppy pictures - that should do the trick. ;)


Haha! My aunties regularly send us pictures of funny puppies etc. and my mother always goes to show my dad before suggesting that we should get a puppy. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33413 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Envy wrote:

Haha! My aunties regularly send us pictures of funny puppies etc. and my mother always goes to show my dad before suggesting that we should get a puppy. :P


Did she ever have luck with it? :P

My mom's response was that they are cute and all but that I should focus on my exams and not waste time on the pc searching for puppy pictures. :huh: :woohoo: At least it was worth a try. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33416 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Haha! My aunties regularly send us pictures of funny puppies etc. and my mother always goes to show my dad before suggesting that we should get a puppy. :P


Did she ever have luck with it? :P

My mom's response was that they are cute and all but that I should focus on my exams and not waste time on the pc searching for puppy pictures. :huh: :woohoo: At least it was worth a try. ;)


No luck so far - Dad is considering a dog *once I leave*...Which is incredibly annoying..But they're not getting one anytime whilst I'm here. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33420 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Envy wrote:

No luck so far - Dad is considering a dog *once I leave*...Which is incredibly annoying..But they're not getting one anytime whilst I'm here. :S


Sounds a bit strange, but I can understand that in a way too. Probably they want to get a dog then so that they don't have to think too much how you are out of the house...

My dad had a really bad case of empty-nest syndrome when my sister left for uni last Autumn. It wasn't so bad when I left because my sister was still at home and she never had a problem doing trouble worth for two persons. :woohoo: (In fact she was the one that missed me the most - she kept wearing my cloths around the house for some months, spent time in my room etc. Mom told me in secret, becasue sis always put everything back before I got back home so that I don't notice. :kiss: )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33426 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

No luck so far - Dad is considering a dog *once I leave*...Which is incredibly annoying..But they're not getting one anytime whilst I'm here. :S


Sounds a bit strange, but I can understand that in a way too. Probably they want to get a dog then so that they don't have to think too much how you are out of the house...

My dad had a really bad case of empty-nest syndrome when my sister left for uni last Autumn. It wasn't so bad when I left because my sister was still at home and she never had a problem doing trouble worth for two persons. :woohoo: (In fact she was the one that missed me the most - she kept wearing my cloths around the house for some months, spent time in my room etc. Mom told me in secret, becasue sis always put everything back before I got back home so that I don't notice. :kiss: )


Aw that's so sweet!

I think my parents want a dog once my brother and I are both gone because then there'll be less clutter around the house etc. (particularly once I've gone) >.<!

Doubt my younger brother would miss me much haha - Probably going to celebrate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.