Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 2 months ago #16836 by SkieShauphen
I'm going to file some kind of lawsuit against the actor in Lost Boys: The Tribe who had the tribal dragon tattoo on his back. It's the exact same design and place that I was going to get it. IT's not fair!! Other than that, I can't wait to get Chemical Wedding on my back left shoulder. I know just who's going to do it too.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16846 by Thurysaz
When I had surgery last year, I had to remove all my piercings.and I could not put it again on my nipple.

So sad...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16875 by Envy
Mm..I don't plan on ever getting tattoos done, but if I were to...I would want joints tattooed on all of my joints..So I'd look like a ball-joint doll. ^.^ Picture below just to illustrate where the joints I'd want would be.

My partner wants to get some tattoos done..But I'm not keen on him having any unless I'm allowed to have joints inked in. It's weird to explain why I 'won't let him' get a tat done..But I have my own strange reasons.

Dolls creep him out, so..That's his reason for not letting me get any done if I were to go ahead with that idea.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16900 by SkieShauphen
Nice, that's something new and interesting I haven't seen before. Good idea. I've been wanting to get stitches around my neck and several other areas to make it look like I was stitched together. Then, I wanted to get tattoos in the 'skin patches' to have different themes in each area so it looks like a bunch of different tattoos were stitched onto me.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16920 by Envy
SkieShauphen wrote:

Nice, that's something new and interesting I haven't seen before. Good idea. I've been wanting to get stitches around my neck and several other areas to make it look like I was stitched together. Then, I wanted to get tattoos in the 'skin patches' to have different themes in each area so it looks like a bunch of different tattoos were stitched onto me.

^.^ Your vision in itself is an interesting one. I guess I do love how tattoos can be an expression of creativity..Almost like turning yourself into a piece of art.

I could never pull off serious tattooed artwork though. It just wouldn't suit how I look at all. :laugh: I should really upload a picture of myself sometime. It would illustrate my point much better.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16929 by scootiebee
What you look like shouldn't influence your decision to get a tattoo. Most people don't know I have tattoos (I have 4 at the moment), because they are all hidden by wearing a short-sleeved shirt. If I wear an open back or cap sleeves or shorter, you can see some of my ink, but otherwise, you would never know. Unless I want you to!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds