Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 5 months ago #8693 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Are you in love?
Kelaiah_ wrote:

I wish I've never tasted the pain that love brings. Sometimes I think I would be happier if I have never fell in love at all.

But then again, I don't regret a thing.

True..Love can be excruciatingly painful. I remember how badly I was stuck in the spiral of depression when my ex and I fell foul and he ended up blackmailing me for a few months on end. I cried at the slightest things, I stopped eating and have consequently become irreversibly 'ill'. It just felt like a complete betrayal of trust and yet some part of you can still find some feelings for the other for a while afterwards. Crazily enough - I don't regret my earlier days with him. Much. :huh: Back when it was innocent and honest 'love', I guess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8705 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Are you in love?
Lately I'm not sure what's on my ex's mind. She started warming back up to me, asking for my attention and guidance. Telling me she wanted me to hold her and that she missed me. It's impossible for us to return to our previous relationship. She even has a new man now. Any clues as to what exactly is happening?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8712 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Are you in love?
She might be regretting something, her new relationship could be a 'rebound' and was an attempt to 'replace' you, or she just realises what she's lost?

Either way, just don't get back with an 'ex' as generally, it doesn't bode well. There's usually a reason two people cannot work and it's not often people 'change', no matter how much they claim to. One of my ex-boyfriends was doing the same to me, despite me being happily with someone else now. The fact he still tries despite knowing I'm with someone doesn't show that he 'loves me a lot', it just shows that he hasn't changed one bit.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8727 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Are you in love?
Yes I am atm or the presence of it, I found a person I would enjoy spending the rest of my life with, but I have been single since Feb. 14th 2004, so I am taking things rather slow atm.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 5 months ago #8739 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Are you in love?
love brings pain is something that can not be changed, but when love is real suffering is eliminated

More
14 years 5 months ago #8751 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Are you in love?
I wouldn't say that suffering is eliminated when love is real. It's still there. It's just not important anymore.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds