Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
11 years 6 months ago #38565 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
It was a day of finishing things today. Finished off my last outdoor project for the year - sealing up the new exterior light fixtures and hanging a new mailbox. Put the last couple touches on my Hallowe'en costume for this year instead of waiting until the last minute like usual. :laugh: And I finally got my Etsy site up and running. Yay! Hopefully I'll start selling some stuff soon. I could definitely use the extra income right about now . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38570 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
cemwerewolf wrote:

And I finally got my Etsy site up and running. Yay! Hopefully I'll start selling some stuff soon. I could definitely use the extra income right about now . . .

What kinds of stuff are you going to be selling?

I set up an Etsy shop a couple months ago. It's a great site. I prefer selling there to selling on eBay since they don't have Paypal hold your funds if you're a new seller.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 6 months ago #38576 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: How was your day?
I'm selling jewellry (mostly necklaces), paintings and a couple odds and ends. It's Lady Mouse Designs . I'd love it if people would chack it out and let me know what they think of what I'm making. Helps me get more ideas . . .

Had a really long and tiring day at work. It was one of those nothing gone right days - recipe doesn't turn out, produce order doesn't show up and such. But I got to go troll a couple of book stores after work with a friend of mine and that was great fun! :laugh:

More
11 years 6 months ago #38578 by black_magnolia
@ cemwerewolf: Good luck with your shop! :) I really like the ribbon bookmarks and those Chinese Zodiac pendants (although I'm not too fond of the beads; the only bead combination which I remotely liked was that of my own sign :silly: )

@ firensia: you can post the link to your Etsy shop too. I'm curious. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38580 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
black_magnolia wrote:

I actually have it listed as my website on my AlGoth profile. :) Here it is anyway:

www.etsy.com/shop/Nathaira

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 6 months ago #38582 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I actually have it listed as my website on my AlGoth profile. :) Here it is anyway:

www.etsy.com/shop/Nathaira

oh, damn! I didn't notice it at all! :silly: Nice shop. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds