Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #15300 by CorpseQueen
Thurysaz wrote:

When \"things\" remain stuck, these are rarely objects \"is for\".
To avoid such inconvenience it is used as only real sex toys ...

Mes hommages.

T.

There was a guy who entered the hospital, threw a large catalogue with sex toys on the disk in from of the receptionist, pointed on a big, blue thing I believe, and said: I got this stuck in my ass, could you get it out? :silly:

But I do agree, use real toys... not like a friends friend of mine, who used a banana... after she had taken the shell of. Her mother had to get it out with a tweezer, I believe.

(Sorry for the double post like this, but felt it would look better then a big one, and I really read this post after I had posted the other. I'll make it one post if you feel like it would be better)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by CorpseQueen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #15301 by Thurysaz
Silicone lubricant are the best!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #15302 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sister CorpseQueen,

I like your joke! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #15340 by black_magnolia
CorpseQueen wrote:

There was a guy who entered the hospital, threw a large catalogue with sex toys on the disk in from of the receptionist, pointed on a big, blue thing I believe, and said: I got this stuck in my ass, could you get it out? :silly:

But I do agree, use real toys... not like a friends friend of mine, who used a banana... after she had taken the shell of. Her mother had to get it out with a tweezer, I believe.

(Sorry for the double post like this, but felt it would look better then a big one, and I really read this post after I had posted the other. I'll make it one post if you feel like it would be better)

It's ok, we won't make a big deal out of it. ;)
I once listened to a family friend (he's a gynaecologist) what things he and his colleges had to get out, some of the things I recall are: a Barbie doll, an ear of corn, a light bulb and a candle. The light bulb was the one hardest to take out... You really have to be stupid to try and put that inside yourself...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #15356 by Envy
CorpseQueen wrote:

But in the end, I'd rather have a new place then a new toy... never done it in public yet, if you don't count big windows in the kitchen... :cheer: :blush:

:P Teehee..I like the thrill of being in a public place. Was into that kind of thing when I was a bit younger and went around doing all sorts. These days, I'm not as reckless.

It's pretty intriguing what people decide to put inside themselves. Don't know if I mentioned before, but it was something like over 50% of males believe an empty crisp packet is suitable contraception. :dry: Some kids in my college thought that a sock and an elastic band was suitable too. It's things like that, which make you realise that common sense isn't that common at all.

Anyhoo..Does anyone know where I can get hold of a pair of long-chain handcuffs? Ann Summers used to sell them, but they stopped recently! Very very annoyed.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15402 by scootiebee
Envy wrote:

CorpseQueen wrote:

But in the end, I'd rather have a new place then a new toy... never done it in public yet, if you don't count big windows in the kitchen... :cheer: :blush:

:P Teehee..I like the thrill of being in a public place. Was into that kind of thing when I was a bit younger and went around doing all sorts. These days, I'm not as reckless.

It's pretty intriguing what people decide to put inside themselves. Don't know if I mentioned before, but it was something like over 50% of males believe an empty crisp packet is suitable contraception. :dry: Some kids in my college thought that a sock and an elastic band was suitable too. It's things like that, which make you realise that common sense isn't that common at all.

Anyhoo..Does anyone know where I can get hold of a pair of long-chain handcuffs? Ann Summers used to sell them, but they stopped recently! Very very annoyed.

I can't imagine thinking a crisp packet, or candy bar wrapper, would be effective contraception! first of all, I can't believe that anyone would let a guy wearing a plastic food wrapper, or a sock (!) near them. I remember the Red Hot Chili Peppers got on stage once wearing nothing but one sock each. And an ex of mine thought this was so funny he walked in on me one day dressed such. The only thing that made it contraception is I was laughing too hard to want to do anything sexual.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds