Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 7 months ago #4298 by CorpseQueen
Just want to add a little quote here... Well, I don't have the exact words, but something I found in a book some time ago.

Back in france, 300 years or so, there's a little (read 15) girl talking to a older woman (over 30, and she's traveled there from modern time, so she got a more modern view) about how french men are just awfull. What they do to girls are just awfull, she's heard from her friends. She'll never get a french boyfriend.

Of course, the woman wonders why, tho she's heard a few alike things even in modern time... (no offense)

And the girl, growing red in her face, tells that french men... they actually... put it inside the girl!

That's when the woman believes they should have a talk... and that's what I believe could happen if we don't educate our children and young and even adults about sex and orgasms and the difference between male and female.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #14931 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir everyone members of TOOA,

Do you like sex toys ?

Before it was frowned upon and regarded as a perversion. Now it's became evidence of harmonious sexuality in a couple.

What is your opinion on the subject?

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14941 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sex toyz
I will refer you all to my sister's web site: www.mysexprofessor.com/

She is a researcher at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. Go Toys!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #14961 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sex toyz
scootiebee wrote:

I will refer you all to my sister's web site: www.mysexprofessor.com/

She is a researcher at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. Go Toys!

I forgot I was in the library and opened the link and started browsing it. Got quite a couple of weird stares thrown my way... LOL

MOD EDIT: I'll add a warning to the title of the thread for the underaged members of the forum, so that Alchemy doesn't get it's ass sued and that we can openly discuss this topic.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14970 by Envy
:woohoo: All of my boyfriends have not allowed me to get certain toys..For fear that they'd be replaced with plastic, if you catch my drift.

Handcuffs and chocolate paint are great though. *Thumbs up* Great way to get some exercise and chocolate paint is pretty low fat. :P Just high in sugar.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14995 by scootiebee
A lot of the food-type products that they make for erotic purposes is sugar-free, just so you know. They use artificial sweeteners, because sugar can lead to problems if put in certain areas of the body....

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds