Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 1 month ago #17027 by scootiebee
You should always tell the doctor or nurse immediately if you have a reaction like that. That's not normal! Something they put on your arm is reacting to your skin. Don't they make you wait in the office for a while after having the shot to check for reactions like that? Before you get the third shot, make sure you tell the doctor.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17030 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
scootiebee wrote:

You should always tell the doctor or nurse immediately if you have a reaction like that. That's not normal! Something they put on your arm is reacting to your skin. Don't they make you wait in the office for a while after having the shot to check for reactions like that? Before you get the third shot, make sure you tell the doctor.

I will tell them before my third. I don't think it's anything major..It was just the top layer of skin that was affected.

Looks horrible though..I'm really annoyed about that fact, but I've always had sensitive skin I guess.. Ugh.

We don't usually wait. My first jab, I was in and out in a matter of seconds. There's just so many women to get through that they don't really have the time. It's like being on an assembly line.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17083 by scootiebee
That's odd. I took my daughter to get her first shot, and they said I had to wait in the office for 20 minutes after she got it. I couldn't stay that long, so we had to reschedule. I can't believe they would make us wait that long! Ugh. But I guess that would have been better in your case. :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17216 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Poledra1a wrote:

Do you mind if I ask if you have had children Morgana? Its a very brave decision to have that done so young - am just curious about your motivations. Dont stress if its too personal though :)

No, I don't mind at all. I don't have any kids, and I've never wanted any. I'm just really not a maternal type of person at all... never played with dolls much as a kid, didn't fuss over other people's babies as a teenager. In fact, the more I saw of friends and family having babies, the less I wanted one of my own. I really had to argue with the doctors to convince them to do it (and lied a bit as well, but that's a really long story!), but I finally won, and I've never regretted it.

Regarding shots... we got swine flu shots last fall, and they made us wait 20 minutes, just in case anyone had a reaction to it. It was a real \"assembly line\" situation as well, but they still made everyone wait. My only reaction was being fed up with the whole process, but I guess it's good that we got the shots, rather than the flu.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17299 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Morgana wrote:

Regarding shots... we got swine flu shots last fall, and they made us wait 20 minutes, just in case anyone had a reaction to it. It was a real \"assembly line\" situation as well, but they still made everyone wait. My only reaction was being fed up with the whole process, but I guess it's good that we got the shots, rather than the flu.

Ugh..I had those last November. I had a Swine Flu shot in one arm and a normal flu shot in the other. One hurt a hell of a lot more than the other though, and once again, we did not wait 20 minutes. It was in and out in a matter of seconds.

I'm presuming the arm that felt like it was black and blue was the Swine Flu shot. It was so uncomfortable that I had to sleep facing the ceiling for a week, which I never do.

Anyway..Back to the topic. What age do you all think it's suitable to lose your virginity? Regardless of laws.

Just curious seeing as lots of people ask me whether I regret losing mine before the 'legal' age.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17307 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Envy wrote:

Anyway..Back to the topic. What age do you all think it's suitable to lose your virginity? Regardless of laws.

Just curious seeing as lots of people ask me whether I regret losing mine before the 'legal' age.

I don't think there's a certain \"right\" age. It all depends on the individual, and how mature they are for their age... some people are more mature at 14, than others are at 19. Also depends on what type of relationship you're in, and whether you're doing it because you want to, or just to keep that person with you.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds